Ultimate Fighting Association

Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
RajisBoss123
Messiah2dgod
Lucas-JiuJitsu
Dist205
8 posters

Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated)

Poll

Who Wins

[ 2 ]
    Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Bar_left50%Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Bar_left50%Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Empty Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated)

Post by Dist205 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:55 pm

They are two of the greatest fighters of all time, and they fight under the same promotional banner, yet we rarely hear the names of Dan Henderson and Fedor Emelianenko paired together for a potential superfight. Well, I'm here to start the push. Henderson vs. Emelianenko is a fight Strikeforce should seriously consider as the next one for the legends of the sport.

The historical significance of a Henderson-Emelianenko bout is an easy sell for Strikeforce. These are two legends, one a multi-time, multi-division champion, the other the greatest heavyweight of all time. Such a matchup should draw big money to the box office and big interest from the fans, as the pair are probably the most recognizable names on the Strikeforce roster. Put the two together and Strikeforce has its first legit, mainstream superfight.

Full article at http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/06/strikeforce-should-consider-henderson-vs-emelianenko-superfight/
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update

Who's next on his list? Henderson today told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio) that a fight with the winner of Gegard Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle is logical. But the new champ said he's also open to a future meeting with his favorite fighter, Fedor Emelianenko.

"Obviously, he's still one of the top guys out there in the world, and it would be a huge challenge," Henderson said. "It would interest me to go up."

The superfight popped onto the radar almost immediately after Henderson (27-8 MMA, 2-1 SF) demolished Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante with a flurry of punches this past Saturday at "Strikeforce: Feijao vs. Henderson" to become the promotion's new light heavyweight champion.

Last edited by Dist205 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Cash $ : 1000

Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Empty Re: Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated)

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 am

dont think hendo is one of the best of all time
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) Empty Re: Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated)

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 am

He's a 3 time Champ Luke
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 am

im not interested hendo can still fight and he is way more of a legend than fedor imo plus this guy is just writing to come up with an idea to compete with ufcs gsp vs silva superfight
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 am

this article was written by a mma fighting journalist .. i have no interest in this fight ..
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 am

plus lucas is just saying that cause his fighter got ktfo by hendo
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 am

fejiao fucked up big time he could of won the fight but he played right into henderson's game .. it was really frustrating to watch ... fuck man this belt gets passed around like a doobie
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:13 am

Sab always makes some good points.

Whats wrong with MMA Fighting? What am i missing?
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:17 am

no nothing .. sabby made it sound like strikeforce was the one saying this
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 am

no i no its some journalist thats why i said and i quote from my self " imo plus this guy is just writing to come up with an idea to compete with ufcs gsp vs silva superfight" as in this guy is trying to come up with a idea for strikeforce u thought that i was writing threw strikeforce
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 am

yeah copycat
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 am

copycat?
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 am

lol dist is crazy ... if it did hapen i think fedor would sub him
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:45 am

yeah cause fejiao could sub him right? hendo had him on his back twice to sub hendo off ur back u have to be a killer like nogs which fedor is not he has sub decent subs but not any to catch hendo in
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 am

I was talking bout dude from the article matching up a superfight like ufc. not u sab
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:36 pm

If Coker can set this up he will. This would be big for Strikeforce.
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:57 pm

come on seriously fedor vs hendo ? lolol fidor would kill him seriously stop thinking hendo is a legend he couldnt beat eve rogerio nog back in the day and he wouldnt win over shogun so how can you match himup agaisnt fedor ?
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Wow no respect for Hendo!! U act like Hendo never did shit. Hendo is a top 7 or 8 LHW IMO. He just beat ya boy!!!! U not given ya boy no respect?? Luke u need to embrace the H-Bomb.

We all know Hendo worked 2 Brazilians back to back, but thats no reason to act like Hendo's not worthy of all his acolades. He's getting hype like that because he's one of the best fighters strikeforce have. Remember this is the reason why he went to strikeforce in the first place.

Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 pm

lol i dont give a damn to babalu , and im sure next time feijao faces hendo he wont be afraid and will KTFO him , anyway comparing fedor to hendo lol you guys are crazy
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

i would root for henderson in this fight if it happens .... dist lucas gets defensive towards his homeboy's lol .. yeah he needs to lighten up and face reality about it but let the dude rant .. i do the same .. he will get over it ...
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:14 pm

ahahahah , its cause when you see the guy training fucking hard and goes there and be afraid of hendo its frustranting lol and not being nutt hugger but i believed 100 % that rafael couldve win this but ...
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 pm

soo did i lucas
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 am

Lucas-JiuJitsu wrote:lol i dont give a damn to babalu , and im sure next time feijao faces hendo he wont be afraid and will KTFO him , anyway comparing fedor to hendo lol you guys are crazy
    how dare you say that about babalu jk
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:02 am

lol cause he was the first one to defeat my boy shogun back in the day
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:22 am

by guillotine right
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
    Strikeforce Should Consider Henderson vs. Emelianenko Superfight (Updated) 110

Post by Mario Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 am

NO ! HORRIBLE IDEA !

Why cant people accept and have 2 legends, why do they wanna fuck one up ? Hendo fights MW and has problems at LHW sometimes, fedor is even bigger than that ..

just fucking let it be ! NO SUPERFIGHT !

LET HENDO vs MOUSASI PLEASE

AND FEDOR BACK IN THE GP PLEASE

AND THATS IT !

STOP PUSHING SUPERFIGHT MMA JOURNALISTS FUCKERS, BECAUSE I HAVE 50 YEARS OF MMA I WANNA ENJOY BEFORE I DIE WHILE HAVING SEX, AND YOU JUST WANNA HAVE 1 SUPERFIGHT TO WRITE ABOUT, SHUT .. THE .. FUCK .. UP
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:52 am

thats why i like mario he says exactly what need to be said^

let anderson be a champ , let gsp be a champ
    let hendo there till mousasi wins or feijão come back to ktfo him
    and YES let fedor come back to the gp

WAR SHOGUN !
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 am

i know right ??? why cant we have 1 legend in his own division where we can enjoy watch him fight and let new fighters try to pull the upset for a lot of years ??? why do they wanna ruin one of the 2's legacy and superman aura, so we can lose him as indestructible as fans ..

i want people chasing gsp

i want people chasing silva

thats the double the fun

i dont want them chasing eachothers !!

1 fight and thats it ??? i dont want 1 fight, i want tons of fights !!

look at penn, got destroyed by GSP, and now he will never be considered the best fighter ever ..

do u want that done to silva ? do u want that done to gsp ?
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 am

exactly ^
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:29 am

FEDOR SUCKS how can u not see this, fedor lost his last two fights to good fighters silva and werdum, fedor will lose to hendo, fedor will have to cut weight down to 205 to make the fight happen most likely this will happen idk though, i dont wanna see this fight, i wanna see hendo vs mousassi or kyle, or a rematch with fejiao, fedor is done he should retire
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:36 am

loloooolllllloooooolllolololooooolllllooool sabby yu really dont have your head placed well lolol fedor lost to a triangle to werdum , he still good an he lost vi doctor stoppage to silva and silva is 2 times bgger than him , fedor is still a beast stop he would just kill hendo , idk from where did you take it from but hendo can't beat those legends hes barely a LHW dude
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 am

he is lhw he walks around at like 220 and cuts down to 205 and fedor sucks plain and simple he was good 5 yrs ago now he lost it he is in the chuck lidell and tito ortiz category he is down past his prime
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 pm

not at all ... and sabby tell me big names hendo beat? the only win he has that i really respect was over feijão
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 pm

fedor doesnt suck .. fedor is a great fighter .. alot of fighters would have been demolished by that GNP and KOd, just like mike kyle .. and he had 50 pounds on fedor for gods sake !

and why are we even talkin about this ??? fedor lost all interest in mma and hes fighting for his management and cash, u think he will "cut weight" to fight ??? in your dreams !!! fedor willl never ever do that ..
    Nissai_99
    Nissai_99
    UFA Yellow Belt
    UFA Yellow Belt

Post by Nissai_99 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Lucas-JiuJitsu wrote:come on seriously fedor vs hendo ? lolol fidor would kill him seriously stop thinking hendo is a legend he couldnt beat eve rogerio nog back in the day and he wouldnt win over shogun so how can you match himup agaisnt fedor ?
    Are you serious? Hendo isnt a legend? i dont deny Fedor easily winning this fight but only due to size and power differences, Im sorry to say it dude... but any fighter that won three big tournaments (Rings, UFC, Pride) and three major belts... is a legend.

If you defeated Big Nog, Newton (at his prime), Wanderlei, Babalu, Renzo Gracie, Belfort, Bustamante, Franklin, Bisping, Feijao and the list goes on... youre a legend. if you are over 40 years old and still find yourself holding a major organization belt... youre a legend, if you are the only fighter in pride history to hold two belts on the same time... youre a legend, i dont see how u can sit there and deny Hendo's legacy... for the record... im not even a fan of Hendo, but come on...

Lucas-JiuJitsu wrote:not at all ... and sabby tell me big names hendo beat? the only win he has that i really respect was over feijao

You gotta be freaking joking right?
    Big Nog, Newton, Babalu (twice), Wanderlei, Belfort, Franklin, Bisping, Feijao, Palhares, Renzo Gracie, Ninja Rua, Bustamante (twice), Misaki... and the list goes on.
    If those names really tell you nothing besides "Feijao"... your mma knowledge lacks to a ridicilous point dude.

Btw guys Fedor dont need to cut weight to get this fight done, Hendo made Heavyweight before and when he signed with Strikeforce he said he dont mind making the weight again incase of a Fedor fight.
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:39 pm

from this list the only guys that are really good are big nog , wanderlei an feijão the rest are just normal fihters and remember that big nog won over him after he lost

Last edited by Lucas-JiuJitsu on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nissai_99
    Nissai_99
    UFA Yellow Belt
    UFA Yellow Belt

Post by Nissai_99 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Lol, i give it up.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 pm

mike bisping rich franklin vitor belfort renzo gracie ninja rua nogeria
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:50 pm

lucas ur being fucking stupid rich franklin was one of the best mws for a long time bisping is really good and getting better and he is the only person to hold a belt in three promotions so that means he is kinda of good duh
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:52 pm

they say , to be a legend you gotta beat a legend wich LEGENDS did hendo beat ? big nog the only on i think and he got the revange
    Nissai_99
    Nissai_99
    UFA Yellow Belt
    UFA Yellow Belt

Post by Nissai_99 Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm

sabby_92 wrote:mike bisping rich franklin vitor belfort renzo gracie ninja rua nogeria
    Dont bother dude, i already posted a full list of very impressive vicrories... twice... i guess that your name has to be Fedor and your record saying 32 fight streak to be considered as a Legend for some people.
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:54 pm

sabby_92 wrote:lucas ur being fucking stupid rich franklin was one of the best mws for a long time bisping is really good and getting better and he is the only person to hold a belt in three promotions so that means he is kinda of good duh

i didnt say he wasnt good i said he is not a legend of course he good he just beat feijão but hes still not a legend
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Nissai_99 wrote:
    sabby_92 wrote:mike bisping rich franklin vitor belfort renzo gracie ninja rua nogeria
    Dont bother dude, i already posted a full list of very impressive vicrories... twice... i guess that your name has to be Fedor and your record saying 32 fight streak to be considered as a Legend for some people.

anderson silva , gsp , matt hughes , fedor , big nog and shogun are legends for me
    and i still think bj is even tough he lost 2 in a row and had a draw
    i might be forgeting some names there but sure hendo isnt there
    Gray_Fox054
    Gray_Fox054
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes

Post by Gray_Fox054 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Henderson
    Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Championship
    PRIDE World Middleweight Championship
    PRIDE World Welterweight Championship
    2005 PRIDE Welterweight Grand Prix Champion
    UFC 17 Middleweight Tournament Winner
    RINGS King of Kings 1999 Tournament Winner
    Brazil Open 1997 Lightweight Tournament Winner

That's legend worthy IMO
    Plus knocking the fuck out of bisping cements your name deeper in history
    Nissai_99
    Nissai_99
    UFA Yellow Belt
    UFA Yellow Belt

Post by Nissai_99 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Lucas-JiuJitsu wrote:they say , to be a legend you gotta beat a legend wich LEGENDS did hendo beat ? big nog the only on i think and he got the revange
    They say... which legends did Fedor beat besides Nog and Cro Cop (altho u dont consider Cro Cop a legend by your creterias)? oh and he couldnt finish both of them

They say... which legends GSP beat besides Hughes and BJ (who really shouldnt even be in this list considering him fighting in WW)?

They say... which legends Matt Hughes defeated besides GSP and BJ (once again... shouldnt even be here)?

They say... which legends Big Nog defeated besides Cro Cop? wait... Nog isnt a legend cuz the most successful fighter he defeated isnt a legend by your logic...

They say... which legend did Shogun even defeated? please inlighten me... cuz Overeem, Arona and Rampage are far far from legends according to your "theory of legends"...

They say... which legends Anderson Silva beat besides... No one cuz people like you dont consider fighters like Hendo legends... lmfao

you see how ridicilous what youre saying is? Hendo won three major tournaments and three major belts, he defeated top notch fighters in WW, MW, LHW, and HW, what else u want him to do to be considered a MMA legend? win the next K-1 Grand Prix? lol..
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:10 pm

go take a look a marios video about shogun , and those guys n WW are legends cause they won over each other , dude you can say whatever for me hendo is not and won't be a legend till he beats someone like shogun , anderson , jones , or whatever lol hendo lost to jakeshields lolol
    Gray_Fox054
    Gray_Fox054
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes

Post by Gray_Fox054 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Lucas-JiuJitsu wrote:they say , to be a legend you gotta beat a legend wich LEGENDS did hendo beat ? big nog the only on i think and he got the revange

Nobody calls Trevor Berbick a legend after beating mohammed Ali
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 pm

oh yeah chuck liddlel and couture are legends for me too , you might consider belfort cause he was champ at 18 yo and heown HW and LHW tile but barely not too
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Gray_Fox054 wrote:

Nobody calls Trevor Berbick a legend after beating mohammed Ali

its a mix of beating good people and winning titles hendo won a lot of titles but just won over "mediocre" guys
    Nissai_99
    Nissai_99
    UFA Yellow Belt
    UFA Yellow Belt

Post by Nissai_99 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Lucas-JiuJitsu wrote:go take a look a marios video about shogun , and those guys n WW are legends cause they won over each other , dude you can say whatever for me hendo is not and won't be a legend till he beats someone like shogun , anderson , jones , or whatever lol hendo lost to jakeshields lolol
    Sir... you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

"Hendo lost to jakeshields lolol"

Fedor tapped out and got dominated in his last fights... i guess he isnt a legend...

Anderson Silva tapped out to two guys with records of 9-13 and 18-12... he sucks bad.

Shogun tapped out twice to Babalu and Forrest and barely made it out of a fight with Coleman (u gonna say he was injured? who the fuck cares...)

BJ is 3-3 in his last 3 fights... i guess he isnt a legend either.

Matt Hughes got knocked out in 20 seconds, another legend is out...

If we will follow up your nonsense... the only MMA legend in histroy would be Rickson Gracie... thanks god some people are smarter than that huh. Get a clue bro, seriously, just cuz a certain fighter lost some fights doesnt mean shit. especially if u lost to Jake Shields who fucking dominated his division for god knows how long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:48 am