Ultimate Fighting Association

Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights Empty Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights

Post by Dist205 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Stirkeforce Light Heavyweight Champion Dan Henderson, who will go head to head with fellow MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko on July 30th, discusses his opponent, as well as his expectations for his fighting future. "Hendo" says he believes Emelianenko was lacking something in his last two fights and hopes he gets to face the Fedor of past greatness.

Dan Henderson:

"(In Fedor's last two fights) I think something in there was lacking with him. I think he's probably re-motivated, or I hope he is. I'd like to fight the Fedor that we all knew that was great. So, I hope he comes in shape... He's wild with his punches. A lot of times he'll catch you, he'll catch guys with wild punches, but it also leaves him open quite a bit as well. So, I want to make sure I capitalize on that and really get in there and wear him out."

WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights Empty Re: Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights

Post by WarCraved1115 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 pm

I think he was lacking in the Werdum fight. In the Bigfoot Silva fight he just got demolished, but I don't think it was Fedors fault.
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    UFA Black Belt
    UFA Black Belt

Cash $ : 1729

Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights Empty Re: Dan Henderson believes Fedor Emelianenko was "lacking" in his last two fights

Post by xJoRdAnEnGliShx Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Dan is a fucking beast. i love fedor but i really want dan to win. i wont be bothered who wins though.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm

xJoRdAnEnGliShx wrote: i wont be bothered who wins though.

Me either
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:36 pm

I want Hendo to win big smile imagine that hype if Hendo fights Jones, or Rampage for a rematch.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

If Hendo wins and Rashad loses(not happening). Hendo might get bones rampage winner. u never know!
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

i see fedor via sub or ud
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 pm

WarCraved1115 wrote:I want Hendo to win big smile imagine that hype if Hendo fights Jones, or Rampage for a rematch.

Hendo did say that he would like to return to the UFC to fight the champ, so now it's most likely up to Dana if Hendo wins.
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 pm

jones vs hendo big smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:26 pm