Ultimate Fighting Association

Dan Henderson: We'll see how they all react when Fedor Emelianenko loses a third time Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dan Henderson: We'll see how they all react when Fedor Emelianenko loses a third time Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Vito
midgetfromhell
Dist205
7 posters

Dan Henderson: We'll see how they all react when Fedor Emelianenko loses a third time

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Dan Henderson: We'll see how they all react when Fedor Emelianenko loses a third time Empty Dan Henderson: We'll see how they all react when Fedor Emelianenko loses a third time

Post by Dist205 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Henderson is set to take place July 30th from the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The stacked card will feature two legends colliding as the immoveable object Fedor Emelianenko meets the irresistable force Dan Henderson in the headlining bout. Henderson, who was in attendance for last week's UFC 132 event, discusses the upcoming bout, as well as his expectations of "The Last Emperor."

At 3:49

"(Fedor Emelianenko) has done a lot of great things in this sport and represents the sport real well. I am a fan of his and always will be. But, I do have to beat him.

On Fedor's consecutive losses: It's a little bit frustrating (for a fighter) I guess. But, the biggest thing is just staying focused and trying to improve - and getting better every time you go out there and fight. Whether you win or lose, you learn from it and come out there ready to go for the next time. As long as you're out there laying it all on the line, the fans are always going to be your fans, but the media tends to write you off sometimes after a couple losses in a row. Which happens, it's happened to me, it's happened to a lot of people. We'll see how they act when Fedor loses a third time.

I hope Fedor comes in the best he's ever been and that's the Fedor I want to fight. But, even if he comes really out of shape, he's still real dangerous. So I don't take him lightly at all. I think he's talented and he's dangerous on the ground and he's dangerous on the feet. So I want to make sure I am fighting everywhere that the fight goes."