Ultimate Fighting Association

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Messiah2dgod
WarCraved1115
midgetfromhell
Dist205
8 posters

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce Empty Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce

Post by Dist205 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 pm

UFC President Dana White announced today at the UFC 133 Press Conference that Fedor Emelianenko will not be re-signed to Strikeforce. White appeared to relish the release by adding “You guys thought he was the pound-for-pound best in the world, but I thought he was overrated for years.”

Fedor lost to Dan Henderson Saturday night to mark his third loss in a row. The exciting fight also marked the first time the Russian fighter was knocked out. Today’s announcement also further showed the weakening power of current Strikeforce president Scott Coker, who recently revealed his desire to re-sign the former PRIDE champion.

Despite being released, Fedor will likely have his choice of suitors if he chooses to continue his career. With that said, it is possible that his next fight will be at an October Golden Glory event in Moscow.

Dana White and Fedor’s management numerous disagreements over failed negotiations have been well documented over the years. Making the personal jabs by White expected.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well it looks like Fedor will be fighting Overeem soon. Why the fuck they couldnt sign Fedor when they know they gonna be in Japan in January. The Japan card would be sick.

This whole buying SF shit is really really bad for fighters. Dana is such an asshole. Dana knows if Fedor ever fought for the UFC, they would get the most ppv's he's ever seen. He doesnt want that cause it would be hard to throw away. I would rather see Fedor than Brock anyday!!

midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce Empty Re: Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 pm

good old fuck shouldnt get signed again like dana white said hes overrated and Brock is way more entertaining i would like too see one more fight though brock vs fedor bt that would never happen cause he already ducked Brock.
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce Empty Re: Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce

Post by WarCraved1115 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Hendo vs. Fedor was one of the best fights that has ever happened in this generation of MMA. I think they should keep Fedor.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 pm

hendo vs fedor wasnt that great of a fight, fedor sucks, he is a old breed of mma from the 90's, any hw in the ufc would beat him, fuck i think anderson silva would beat fedor in a catch weight fight hell put bj penn in there he almost beat lyoto in a cw lol fuck put meisha tate in their and she would fuck him up lol
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:45 pm

I really liked the fight. It was one of those fights that gives me the jitters throughout the whole week lol.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 pm

midgetfromhell wrote:good old fuck shouldnt get signed again like dana white said hes overrated and Brock is way more entertaining i would like too see one more fight though brock vs fedor bt that would never happen cause he already ducked Brock.

I really wanna blast this comment, cause it sounds like a comment from a person who's only watched ufc. All i can say is, "Cocaine's a hellava drug"!! Brock is entertaining? U lost me bro!! U need to watch some old pride dvds or something. Stop listening to Dana.

If Fedor was so trash and pride didnt have the calliber of fighters as people say. then why did the ufc buy it? why did the ufc sweat fedor for all them years? Why do most pride fighters fight in the ufc? u wanna talk overated or past there prime fighters. look at the nogeira's, fedor would walk through both of them. look at wandy and cro-cop just to name a few. Why is he the only guy in pride that people wanna say he didnt fight nobody. its retarded, but the fuel for this is Dana. And obviously people fall for the bullshit. He's says anything and people believe him. All he is doing is hating on other fighters not fighting in the ufc.

last week he said hendo is a natural 185 and people start saying, yeah dana's right, bla bla bla BUT, nobody ever mentions that Anderson Silva is a TRUE HW fighting at 85. He's bigger than ever guy he fights, except maybe forrest. The only people Dana can brainwash is the people that only know ufc.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 pm

sabby_92 wrote:hendo vs fedor wasnt that great of a fight, fedor sucks, he is a old breed of mma from the 90's, any hw in the ufc would beat him, fuck i think anderson silva would beat fedor in a catch weight fight hell put bj penn in there he almost beat lyoto in a cw lol fuck put meisha tate in their and she would fuck him up lol

This is coming from a guy who thinks tito can win this weekend. Do u guys watch the fights? Hendo landed 2 shots. 1 early that stopped Fedor's charge and the 1 late that finished him. Fedor was winning the fight and he had Hendo back peddling the whole fight. He was smashing Hendo and shoulda finished him, now he sucks???

I thought u was true fan of the game Sab. U sound like u work for Zuffa dude
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:13 pm

hendo had fedor pressed up against the cage for most of the fight hendo only backed up once to dodge the wild haymakers, tito will win, i saw rashads camp not really impressive and i dont think he will win
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh and i forgot to mention this in my midget reply.

HOW THE FUCK CAN U PUT MARK COLEMAN IN A MAIN EVENT PPV(I bought that bs by the way) and PAY JAMES TONEY 500K TO NOT THROW A PUNCH(I Bought that bs too) but u got no room for Fedor and Alistair.

FUCK YOU Dana White!!
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Dist I agree with you, AND I think Tito will win, it's really not as wild and crazy as you make it sound.
    darkstar07x
    darkstar07x
    UFA Brown Belt
    UFA Brown Belt

Cash $ : 1006

Post by darkstar07x Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

man zuffa and dana are really making mma go down the shitter
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Dana gave fedor several oppurtinities to come to the ufc and he said no and dist brocks way more entertaining then Fedor ever was so stop living in the pride days where fedor was a good fighter its a new generation of mma and he obviously cant keep up.
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

he turned down a 3 and 6 fight contract tha could have mae him up to 30 million dollar with UFC with an immediate match with Brock Lesnar in 2009.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 pm

dude im not in the pride days, i just dont like when people get shafted. he's making dude out to be a bum. i just feel he's not. his 3 loses arent bad loses.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Dist did i ever tell you that i love you .... I feel exactly the same way all you guys watch is ufc all you hear is dana bs ... You guys think fedor ducked guys is ufc no wrong . When your susposly the best fighter in the world then why would you go to an oraganization that doesnt let you fight out that ... Ufc is soo dumb for binding there fighters like that

Like i will always say .. Just cause your in the ufc doesnt make you number 1

And ummm if you guys really watch brock fight hes not the one making it exciting who ever he is fighting does ...(besides the 1st mir fight) and look what happened there ...

Fedor went and threw with dudes thT were 3x his size and won

SO FUCK YOU ZUFFA
    AND FUCK YOU ZUFFA NUTHUGGERS
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 pm

ok listen fedor fought allot of trash can fights, he goes 30-1 with a technical loss due to a cut, he comes to america, fights three bums, andrei tim and brett, then he fights hws who have skill and gets destroyed, then he fights a fucking 185er and gets finished, he is not that great lets take a look at his record, choi hong man, his only mma wins are against jose canseco and bobby olgon both r not mma fighters matt linland another 185er mark hunt who is a kickboxer not a mma fighter marc coleman marc hasnt been good since the early days of the ufc Zuluzinho, this guy got fucking submitted by butter bean do i need to go on?
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 pm

ya im not saying fedors crap but people have too stop treating him like hes the god of MMA.
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Raj, I better not be apart of your "You Guys" sentence, I agree with you, along with Dist.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:21 pm

im not saying he is not the worst fighter ever bout i wouldnt say he is the greatest mma fighter of all time
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Dana said fedor all his carrear he fought nobody's Cro cop mintauro and in there prime and I hate Brock at least fedor can take a punch better then Brock he just goes into the fiddle position like against Cain but fedor is getting old and his fights are really entreating Dana is a cool dude but can be a lil crybaby at times
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 pm

The only god of MMA is Dana since he has all his fighters by the balls fedor vs Dana make it happen Dana I'm a big fan of MMA bellator UFC strikeforce dream some organization in Mexico but forgot the name lol so as a fan I demand you make the fight between you and fedor happen
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 pm

dude stfu id like too see Fedor take a hit by Cain or Carwin he couldnt. Brock was never in danger before those two people when getting hit and Brock would run through Fedor.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 pm

really lol fedor took two punches and was out lol from a 185er brock is getting hit by carwin and cain lol big difference
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm

lol alex u just said the most retarted thing ive ever heard
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:33 pm

brock cant take hits when he was against the cage lookes like he tried to slap cain lol and he got beat bad cain got up twice took him dwon then raped him
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:33 pm

lol out of all the things i said
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce Dana_white_clown
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 pm

ya but you honestly think fedor can take a hit better then brock? if you do your fucked in the head because fedor got dropped by two hits from Hendo.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 am

alex707perez wrote:Dana White says Fedor Emelianenko will not be Re-signed by Strikeforce Dana_white_clown

i didnt know fedor and dana had a picture taken at his kids bday party
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am

that clown could probably take fedor
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 am

Yes hendo can brock take an overhand right from hendo no if he can't keep Cain down and can't take his hit hell he ain't gonna take one from hendo
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 am

How is fedor a clown sooo him fighting in pride against Cro cop and minitauro in there primes is called not fighting goodfighters? Fedor will go down as an MMA legend no matter what Brock will idk since Dana rides his nuts to much probably put him in the UFC hall of fame or something like that
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am

Yes I think fedor can take a hit better than brick cause Brock is scared and goes into the feedle position fedor actually fights and is a true mixed martial artist he can ko people survive sub people all I've seen Brock do is beat Heath hearing who ain't that good an old man who is way smaller a not that good Mir only good fights were carwin and Cain and Cain beat him senselessly without remorse he raped him and took him down and lesnar just did nothing but look like he was crying and break dance around the octogon
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:05 am

And before anybody says I'm a fedor fan boy or whatever I'm not he's on my top 10 favorite heavywheights but not in my top 5 he's number 8 Cain and jds being number 1 and 2
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:18 am

ok if carwin hits anyone in the hw there are going down, if cain hits anyone they are going down fedor would lose in the first round to both of them plain and simple
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 am

cain would rape Fedor too and brock would kill hendo the only people who can beat brock are the ones he cant take down and he would have 60 pounds on Hendo. And Hendo hits harder then Cain? your retarted
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:31 am

You guys are all zuffa nuthuggers just adimt it and ill be fine .. You can ***** and complain all you want but the fact is fedor went on to have an amazing career beat people 3x times his size .. And lost his past 3 fights to top guys .. Techinally he didnt lose to silva doc stopped it so yeah if you wanna play that card .just cause henderson cuts to 185 doesnt make him a 185er you stupid for the remark .. Dan is a thick solid dude that has vicious power ..

RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 am

And fedor is fight cansanco hong man choi did so you stfu

You both are a bunch of jokes that shouldnt be allowed to watch mma
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 am

uhh dumbass dan is a 185er he doesnt cut to make 205 lol he cuts for mw he does lhw so he doesnt have to go through that process, i like strikeforce but all of my fav fighters are now in the ufc, being shields and miller, so yea i guess u could call me that, ill still tune into hendo he prbly is going to the ufc now, again fedor fought allot of trash can fights, he goes 30-1 with a technical loss due to a cut, he comes to america, fights three bums, andrei tim and brett, then he fights hws who have skill and gets destroyed, then he fights a fucking 185er and gets finished, he is not that great lets take a look at his record, choi hong man, his only mma wins are against jose canseco and bobby olgon both r not mma fighters matt linland another 185er mark hunt who is a kickboxer not a mma fighter marc coleman marc hasnt been good since the early days of the ufc Zuluzinho, this guy got fucking submitted by butter bean do i need to go on
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:52 am

Dana white^^?
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 am

alex if ur stupid enough to say that Hendo hits harder then Cain you might want to take a look at this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcy1DTr5KDI
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:56 am

im not gonna bother looking cause I already fucking know it's gonna be sports science ohhhh god
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:58 am

theres no way Hendo could hit with 2200 pounds of pressure
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:02 am

So how the fuck does gsp hit harder then Cain wtf Dan a MW hits hard Cain a hw hits hard but gsp hits harder than Cain wtf????? This is why I stopped watching this shit
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:08 am

where did you see GSP hits harder then Cain?
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:09 am

alex707perez wrote:Dana white^^?

all of what he said was the truth its the fucking facts
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 am

RajisBoss123 wrote:And fedor is fight cansanco hong man choi did so you stfu

You both are a bunch of jokes that shouldnt be allowed to watch mma

Why shouldnt we be allowed too watch MMA? everything we said is true. I dont know why there are so many Fedor nuthuggers hes a overrated peice of shit
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:17 am

Not everything Dana said is true he said fedor never fought tough guys what about in pride huh come on now unless you think pride was a joke
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 am

pride was owned by the yakuza buddy the japanese mafia
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am

And it was on sports science gsp got like 2800 pounds of force so like 600 more than cain and he's a fucking ww and also he kicks harder than shogun wtf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:58 pm