Ultimate Fighting Association

Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WarCraved1115
Dist205
6 posters

Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management Empty Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management

Post by Dist205 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 pm

In an interview with MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani, UFC President Dana White looked back at last night's UFC 133 event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and continued his verbal onslaught on Fedor Emelianenko's management M-1 Global. White ridiculed M-1 for not accepting the offer to fight in the UFC after Affliction went out of business, claiming that Fedor never deserved the #1 P4P Fighter on the planet status.

Fedor Emelianenko will no longer fight for Strikeforce, but still has one fight remaining with Showtime. According to recent reports, Emelianenko would be more than happy to get a rematch with Dan Henderson, as part of his last fight on Showtime.

WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management Empty Re: Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management

Post by WarCraved1115 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 pm

lol, I've never seen Dana so emotional..
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management Empty Re: Dana White looks back at UFC 133, has some harsh words for Fedor's management

Post by Dist205 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:55 pm

lmao hell yea, he's been getting some flack for cutting fedor. Bad enough where he has to come on camera and reason with the public on how bad they wanted him.

Fedor wouldnt of asked for a rematch if he didnt want to fight for the ufc. Alistair and Marloes wouldv'e came out in public with refutible evidence that shows theres foul play involved if they didnt want to fight for the ufc.

Dana taking a lot of shit for this. As he should though!!
    russianboy7
    russianboy7
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Post by russianboy7 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm

I'd really want to see fedor v hendo rematch
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:50 am

i dont fedor sucks now, he swings wildly and thats it, a 185er held him against the cage for against acouple a mins hendo wins 7 outa 10 times
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 am

Sab your dumb .. Just cause henderson used to cut to 185 doesnt make him a 185er ... Your dumb bro and if u watch the fight the swinging wildley rockedmdan .. So STFU
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 am

henderson is a 185er the weight u cut to is what ur fighting weight is, he is a natural 205er, and barely is that he has to drink water to make the 205 weight, and the only reason why hendo got caught because he was moving backwords instead of side to side, fedor sucks now he needs to stop fighting he has not had a meaningful fight in like 6 yrs, and if u honestly thought fedor was gonna beat silva or werdum ur nuts
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Did i say that .. And no the whole post is nuts
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:11 pm

sabby_92 wrote: fedor sucks now he needs to stop fighting he has not had a meaningful fight in like 6 yrs

Plz Sab, ur sounding real ridiculous.

His last 3 fights were meaningful. Stop hating dude. Fedor goes 31-1 then loses 3 in a row to top 10 guys, and now he sucks? u guys r dana and ufc nuthuggers.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 pm

^^ what ive been saying all along
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm

fedor sucks now he wont win against a meaningful opponent again, he will prbly go on a 10 fight win streak against scrubs in russia, he is not that great of a fighter, he is average he fought allot of bums in pride, im not a zuffa nut hugger, in fact im against the purchase of the sf because its turning into a monopoly the wec i was happy about because if give the smaller guys a chance to get their name out there but i dont like all the buying because sf is done, hendo is prbly going to the ufc because he is a fa now, diaz is a ufc fighter so is miller and mayhem they only have one big name fighter left and that is gil and im not a 100% sure what his situation is so sf is done and that sucks because they have no competition now
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Those bums fight in ufc and sf now!!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 pm

cro cop is a bum now, and i dont know about big nog, i hope he beats shcaub those are the only two that are signed in the ufc, hong man choi is a bum brett rogers is a bum andrei as much as i hate to say it is a bum tim mcsilvya is a bum mark hunt is a mma bum, idk about his k1 career anymore Zuluzinho is a bum Tsuyoshi Kohsaka is a bum Yuji Nagata is a bum Gary Goodridge is a bum chris haseman is a bum Lee Hasdell is a bum Ryūshi Yanagisawa is a bum Mihail Apostolov is a bum allot of his opponents had losing records in mma, for him to get this greatest hw in the world is bullshit he fights bums fucking bums
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

put frank mir in pride and he would be 70-0 with those kinda of fights
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

sabby_92 wrote:cro cop is a bum now, and i dont know about big nog, i hope he beats shcaub those are the only two that are signed in the ufc, hong man choi is a bum brett rogers is a bum andrei as much as i hate to say it is a bum tim mcsilvya is a bum mark hunt is a mma bum, idk about his k1 career anymore Zuluzinho is a bum Tsuyoshi Kohsaka is a bum Yuji Nagata is a bum Gary Goodridge is a bum chris haseman is a bum Lee Hasdell is a bum Ryūshi Yanagisawa is a bum Mihail Apostolov is a bum allot of his opponents had losing records in mma, for him to get this greatest hw in the world is bullshit he fights bums fucking bums
    i agree 100%
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm

lol, so ur saying u thought he was a bum before the three losses? Im not understanding why u point out fighters that r on a down slide NOW, but make them out to be bums THEN. So cro cop was a bum in pride? I dont get ur point, ur trying to mix mma now with the past. So if there bums now, they were bums then? That doesnt sound like u put much thought into that!!

Like i said before, this is a guy who thought tito was back. Tito was never back, its just that real mma fans knew bader wasnt shit even before the bones fight. he fought an inferior fighter. I woulda cut him too if he lost to bader.

But back to Fedor, stop hating bro its getting old. U pump a guy like tito, but trash fedor. Tito style hasnt changed, hes not evolving, but thats ya boy so he cool.

I cant see how u guys hate on people who walk in cages and have the cage locked behind them. U guys would love to be in there positions, but u hate on them. So stupid!!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

cro cop was a bum back then too i woulda cut tito after the bader loss as well lol the rashad fight really proved tito was back even with a loss tito went for it like he has never done b4 and titos style is changing he is trying to evolve, over his losses u can see improvements, his striking is getting faster and he is actually using submissions b4 the machidia fight he only had one real sub win, now he is going for subs using his guard, he is improving of his old game, and if i could be a fighter i would but i was unfortunate to already be born with arthritis and have 2 knee surgerys during my high school basket ball career so i cant and i learned about the sport to late to make an realistic attempt, fedor is not a bad fighter at all but he is nowhere the greatest in the world over half of his fights are trash can fights guys who have losing records tito has never fought a guy with a losing record, tito is more of a legend than fedor, tito wants to compete against the best in the world, where fedor turned down a crazy load amount of money and a shot a lesnar for the ufc belt, come down to the real world and realize he is a average fighter he cant beat anyone in the ufc that is the top ten and never could have
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Tito has nothing to do with this Dist. :(
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 pm

I know war. I was trying to make a point smile

Hey guys why havent anybody said that bones will kill rashad.

Suga shet some mouths this weekend. Lets talk about that!!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:48 pm

i still think bones is gonna finish rashad and early, rashad is good jones is better
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 am

Hard head makes a soft ass!!
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 am

Jon Jones beats rashad by 3rd round TKO after he plays around with rashad for 2 rounds.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 am

jones via dec or standing gullotine
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 am

HAHA CANT WAIT!! Im bout to make alot of money that fight.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:46 am

sorry dist you going to lose alot of money ..hahahha
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:12 am

Rashad 2.0 via whatever he wants big smile
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:03 am

Everybody was crowned as an unbeatable champ at one point in there career. But guys, he knows all of bones weaknesses. Yall act like this just another opponent. Shad knows this guy better than anyone.

Its gonna be tough for bones to get past rampage let alone suga!! wow u guys crown bones and everybody else is second fiddle. u dont think shad taught bones alot of things. Like shad said in the press conference, its a matter of who can exploit the others weakness the best. Shad knows the man weakness!! Bones will be on his back and wont get up. But i guess all that doesnt mean anything here. All that matters is thats the guy u guys like so u just pick him. MMA is much deeper than that. u guys say bones will win but u dont have a clue how!! And if u think u got a clue u woulda mentioned how this would happen. but u dont know how because u guys dont know rashads weaknesses. He's never been submitted or out grappled and i doubt hes worried about bones stand up. Shad will break bones's will just like he did tito's!!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 am

rampage is a one trick pony we are going to see jones throw him around like a rag doll
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:36 am

Bones knows rashads weaknesses too. We have never seen jon jones in a bad position in 8 ufc fights. Plus Jon Jones has only been in MMA for 3 years and has accomplished more then rashad has since ultimate fighter 2. And we dont know how the match is gonna end because Jones is one of the most unpredictable fighters he will do anything. Jon Jones will make Rashad look really bad.
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 pm

After UFC 133 I think Rashad will win. How? idk, but Jones' way of a victory is a mystery as well. Anything can happen.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:08 pm

midgetfromhell wrote: Plus Jon Jones has only been in MMA for 3 years and has accomplished more then rashad has since ultimate fighter 2. Jon Jones will make Rashad look really bad.

bla bla bla kiss my ass
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 pm

:im with stupid
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

lol i thought i had some good points on why Jon Jones is gonna beat the fuck out of Rashad
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 pm

hahah im staring to think rampage will tag jones and jones will get hurt and crumble from there
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Jones hasnt been hit hard but it doesnt mean he cant take a hit
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 pm

im still picking jones but i only see that happening if jones gets hit flush ..
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 pm

agreed^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:03 am