Ultimate Fighting Association

Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
vassileeksh
WarCraved1115
Dist205
RajisBoss123
8 posters

Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping

RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping Empty Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 am

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping Empty Re: Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping

Post by Dist205 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:39 am

LOL that was funny
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping Empty Re: Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:40 am

to bad he got hit in the head by a knee when he was down and then continued to fight ..as a result he got tko
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

Post by WarCraved1115 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:30 am

omfg raj stop nuthugging rivera, it didn't change the fight, rivera even rocked bisping right after the knee
    vassileeksh
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Post by vassileeksh Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 am

That was douchy. And what Bisping did was cheap.

But he gave him what he deserved, a beating.
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
    Jorge River's formal Apology to Michal bisping 110

Post by Mario Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:03 pm

shoulda been in the gym working on that cardio ...

JUST ..

LIKE I SAID
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:15 pm

i think bisping was in the right u talk all that shit u better be able to back it up
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    UFA Black Belt
    UFA Black Belt

Cash $ : 1729

Post by xJoRdAnEnGliShx Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:27 pm

hahahaaaa, jorge got KTFO of a big fucking dick as he calls him, thats more embarassing for him so get it up that fucking bitch!!

and as for people who say bisping done a cheap knee, yous dont have a clue what it is like to fight, if you do fighting sports such as MMA you will know that when your fighting and theres an opportunity to land a strike on the opponent, you take it, the last thing that goes through your mind is the rules, its just automatic reactions.
    vassileeksh
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Post by vassileeksh Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Have you ever seen Wanderlei stomp anybody in the UFC ? or Jose aldo soccerkick anyone in WEC ?
    vassileeksh
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Post by vassileeksh Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:48 pm

and by the way, i've been practicing kickboxing (2 years), muay thai (1y), viet vo dao (1y) and taekwondo (3y).

So I think I have a clue of what it is like to fight, no offense.

And I've never throw a knee in somebody's face when I was fighting under taekwondo rules

Last edited by vassileeksh on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    UFA Black Belt
    UFA Black Belt

Post by xJoRdAnEnGliShx Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 pm

vassileeksh wrote:Have you ever seen Wanderlei stomp anybody in the UFC ? or Jose aldo soccerkick anyone in WEC ?

bro, i dont mean to be cheeky but are you saying you dont get adrenaline during a bout or get pumped. when this happens you just hit, hit, hit. he never meant it.
    vassileeksh
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Post by vassileeksh Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Of course you get adrenaline in a bout, but dude, these guys are pro, it's not a dog fight between 2 amateurs. They need to be aware of rules and control themselves, even if the other guy talked shit about your wife or whatever, he could have lost the fight for what he did.

And in my opinion, yes he meant it, look at the fight again. Jorge is trying to get back up, bisping control his head, and throw a clean knee in his head !

It's not like the guillard vs dunham fight, where guillard throw an illegal knee, but it's part of a combo.
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    UFA Black Belt
    UFA Black Belt

Post by xJoRdAnEnGliShx Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:30 pm

vassileeksh wrote:Of course you get adrenaline in a bout, but dude, these guys are pro, it's not a dog fight between 2 amateurs. They need to be aware of rules and control themselves, even if the other guy talked shit about your wife or whatever, he could have lost the fight for what he did.

And in my opinion, yes he meant it, look at the fight again. Jorge is trying to get back up, bisping control his head, and throw a clean knee in his head !

It's not like the guillard vs dunham fight, where guillard throw an illegal knee, but it's part of a combo.

he didnt mean it, its a fight, bisping got over aggresive and hurt rivera and then he threw an illegal knee strike which wasnt meant in my opinion. rivera has no right to make a video about bisping after he punched the living day lights out of him! and you cant say that rivera didnt fight the same after the knee stike, rivera had loads of time to recover and if you watch the video rivera was gassed, nothing he could have done and then Bisping gladly shut hum up through treating him like a punch bag! end of.
    Nissai_99
    Nissai_99
    UFA Yellow Belt
    UFA Yellow Belt

Post by Nissai_99 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Bisping clearly meant this knee, just as he clearly meant to land very suspicious groin shots (not the normal inside leg kick accidental groin shot, actual kick to the groin...) on Akiyama and Hamill.... the worst thing about this knee was it wasnt even questionable, Jorge was clearly on both knees and wasnt even moving towards getting up when he got hit with this knee... and if its not enough, Bisping pumping up the crowd after he hit Jorge with an illegal knee... you serious? if you hit him accidently... why the hell did you pumped the crowd afterwards? and him spitting towards Jorge corner is another low move, i never liked Bisping too much but i always defended him saying he isnt that of a big douche... i was wrong.

Jordan, i really understand what you are trying to say but this is pure bullshit... why? cuz Bisping is aware of UFC rules and he fought in thsoe for most of his career, just like vassil wrote before me... even fighters that used to knees and stomps to a grounded opponent like Wanderlei or Aldo dont do it... so who the fuck Bisping is to go for illegal knees when i doubt he even had 1 professional fight with under those rules, fighters that usually knee/stomp ground opponents are fighters that used to fighting in those rules, the ones that never fight in those rules but still get the nerves to do it are simply dirty fighters, I find it funny that u talk about "the heat of the fight"... in how many cards u actually get to see illegal knees? it barely happens in the UFC... (and when it does its usually when the opponent is on 1 knee/just stood up/still has 1 hand on the mat... not clearly knee to an opponent whos on his knees) so what... Mr. Bisping is such an emotional fighter and such a raw machine that he cant hold himself from illegal knee? come on...
    vassileeksh
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Post by vassileeksh Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:10 pm

xJoRdAnEnGliShx wrote: and you cant say that rivera didnt fight the same after the knee stike

When I said Bisping could have lost the fight after this knee, I was meaning that the ref could have stop the fight
    vassileeksh
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Post by vassileeksh Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Nissai_99 wrote:Bisping clearly meant this knee, just as he clearly meant to land very suspicious groin shots (not the normal inside leg kick accidental groin shot, actual kick to the groin...) on Akiyama and Hamill.... the worst thing about this knee was it wasnt even questionable, Jorge was clearly on both knees and wasnt even moving towards getting up when he got hit with this knee... and if its not enough, Bisping pumping up the crowd after he hit Jorge with an illegal knee... you serious? if you hit him accidently... why the hell did you pumped the crowd afterwards? and him spitting towards Jorge corner is another low move, i never liked Bisping too much but i always defended him saying he isnt that of a big douche... i was wrong.

Jordan, i really understand what you are trying to say but this is pure bullshit... why? cuz Bisping is aware of UFC rules and he fought in thsoe for most of his career, just like vassil wrote before me... even fighters that used to knees and stomps to a grounded opponent like Wanderlei or Aldo dont do it... so who the fuck Bisping is to go for illegal knees when i doubt he even had 1 professional fight with under those rules, fighters that usually knee/stomp ground opponents are fighters that used to fighting in those rules, the ones that never fight in those rules but still get the nerves to do it are simply dirty fighters, I find it funny that u talk about "the heat of the fight"... in how many cards u actually get to see illegal knees? it barely happens in the UFC... (and when it does its usually when the opponent is on 1 knee/just stood up/still has 1 hand on the mat... not clearly knee to an opponent whos on his knees) so what... Mr. Bisping is such an emotional fighter and such a raw machine that he cant hold himself from illegal knee? come on...

That's exactly what I would have said if I was badass in English ! lol
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    UFA Black Belt
    UFA Black Belt

Post by xJoRdAnEnGliShx Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:28 pm

first of all, no one knows what bisping was thinking during the fight and when he knee'd rivera, but what i do know is that i like bisping and he isnt known to be a dirty fighter, Rivera is a bitch thats smack talks then when it comes to the fight, he was gassed in the first round, all im saying is i dont like the fact that he has to make a video after the fight about bisping after he won, Fair and Square (the knee didnt have an effect on the fight in my opinion). maybe he meant it, maybe he never. all im saying is i dont like rivera basically and im not liking his smack talk towards a fighter i like.
    vassileeksh
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Post by vassileeksh Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I think this video was made before the fight
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Accident or not, jorge deserved what he got
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Bisping is a punk. He's like a spoiled rich kid. He talks shit to everyone. I have no love for Bisping. He got what he deserved.

I wanna see Bisping vs Wandy or Sonnen. I cant stand Sonnen, but I know it will be primetime shit talking fest. Bisping needs to get put in his place.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 pm

This Vid was made before the fight guys lol ... war and jordan are funny he says i am nut hugging rivera when i dont even like rivera lol .. haha waaaaaaawaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaa.... ive never seen such disrespect though.. ok look at it this way rivera was being disrespectfull before the fight .. now bisping was being totally blantly disrespectful during the fight come on .....spitting in his corner really that deserves some kinda punishment ..and like you guys were saying he was pumping up the crowd after that knee most guys are like im sorry and back off and hope the fight isnt stopped... that coulda been wanderlei being like bisping in the cage and i would have the same reaction ok it has nothing to do with just being bisping
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 pm

jorge said some shit about bisping's wife, thats uncalled for y the fuck would u do that though?
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:48 pm

this is the only vid ive seen lol .. calm your shit its not like it happened to you lol... like i said that was outside the cage ..
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:50 pm

lol im calm big smile but what happens outside of the cage must finish inside of the cage
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 pm

i guess for bisping if that means cheating and spitting at opponent's corner then he got the job done
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm

i agree

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:33 pm