Ultimate Fighting Association

Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology

Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
    Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology 110

Cash $ : 1000

Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology Empty Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology

Post by Mario Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:01 pm

I LOVE YOU SONNENNNNNNNNNNN CANT FUCKING WAIT, READ THIS, THIS FIGHT WILL BE THE #1 EVER AT SMACK TALK BEFORE A FIGHT, BEST STAREDOWN AWARD, AND FUCKIN ENTERTATINING TO SEE WHAT SONNEN DOES TO THAT TOOLBAG:

“I did see Michael Bisping’s fight, and I was very disappointed in his behavior. Spitting on Jose Riviera’s cornermen brought disgrace to himself, to the sport, and to all fighters, me included. That’s why, first and foremost, Michael Bisping owes me an apology,” Sonnen told FightersOnly.

“As someone with much more experience than him, at a much higher level of competition, I am his superior and his behavior warrants an apology to me.”

“I happen to know, from one of my very highly-placed sources at the UFC, that Michael Bisping’s ‘goodwill account’ is seriously overdrawn with the company. He’s on very thin ice wearing really sharp skates, if you know what I mean,” Sonnen suggested of Bisping’s employment status.

“So, there are only two possible outcomes for him: He can fight me, or he can get released. He needs to fight me to keep his job. But…and this is a big but…I don’t have to fight Michael Bisping to keep my job.”

“If I decide not to fight [Bisping], they’ll set me up with some other contender I can ridicule, then pound into fine powder. But Bisping’s got me, or he’s gone … and he better apologize,” he said in closing.

“Once he agrees to do that, I’ll decide what form his apology should take. I may want a singing apology. I may want him to choreograph and perform a little ‘apology dance.’ I may make him kiss my ring like I’m the Pope, or kneel before me like I’m the King and he’s being knighted.”
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology Empty Re: Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Sonnen is crazy
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology Empty Re: Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Hope this is on 131... there are fucking epic fights on that card already
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Hopefully there is a double KO
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:25 pm

i wanna see a KO from bottom when ur opponent is on top of u in full guard lolololol i know its almost impossible, but that would make my fucking day
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm

arloski did it and some one else did it .... they both need this fight though it makes the most sense .. bisping says he wants a title shot and is one fight away from one sonnen just came out of a title fight that he was winning .. sonnen needs this to get back on track and show he is still a top dog in the division,

sonnen i hope will finish him but sonnen ud
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
    Chael Sonnen to Michael Bisping: I’m Your Superior and You Owe Me a Personal Apology 110

Post by Mario Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:36 am

lets hope dana white dont "suspend" him for that illegal knee he threw cuz hes pretty pissed about it ..

ill be very fuckin pissed .. cuz bisping IS Getting soemone that will kill him next fight, and for once i wanna see bisping in the octagon getting beat up .. dont do this dana ! dont save your playboy !
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:03 am

i think a fine and a apology to his corner will do it .. then have sonnen murderer him will be sweet.. or have him rematch wandy and this time wandy can ko him
    XROCKLOBSTERX
    XROCKLOBSTERX
    UFA Purple Belt
    UFA Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1615

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by XROCKLOBSTERX Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 am

WarCraved1115 wrote:i wanna see a KO from bottom when ur opponent is on top of u in full guard lolololol i know its almost impossible, but that would make my fucking day
    A silva did it
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 am

yeah but he did it with his foot and it was illegal .. which is a stupid rule anyway
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 am

no i dont want him to rematch wand .. bisping can always squeeze a decision vs wand, who the fuck wants t htat .. he would hit and run all 15 minutes .. vs sonnen its a different story
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:28 am

he did do that to wandy in the first fight ... i thinkk if they fight again wandy will stop him
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 am

yeah wandy would touch him
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:42 am

he almost did the first time .. it was his first time at middweight im sure he it took him awhile in the fight to get confertable

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:30 pm