Ultimate Fighting Association

Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC

Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
    Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC 110

Cash $ : 1000

Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC Empty Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC

Post by Mario Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 pm

To: Joe Silva, Matchmaker Extraordinaire, Ultimate Fighting Championship
    Re: Spitsbing & his tainted victory

Joe:

If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon.

Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much.

Hope all is well.

-Chael Sonnen

YES !!!!!!!!! NOW THERE'S VITOR AND SONNEN THAT WANT BISPING, JUST FEED HIM TO ONE OR THE OTHER I BEG YOU !!! Bisping has virtually no chance vs. Sonnen, I will definitely bet large bills on that fight big smile
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC Empty Re: Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC

Post by WarCraved1115 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm

dude he can OWN sonnen, vitor on the other hand is a very different story
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC Empty Re: Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC

Post by Dist205 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 pm

OWN Sonnen?? Bisping cant beat a wrestler, let alone 1 of the best in the division. Sonnen has fought better people than him. I can understand if u like him, thats ya mans and shit, but u should know that Chael will tap that ass.

I cant stand Chael with a passion, but I know he will mop Bisping!!

They pussy footing dude cause he's their UK guy. He's never gonna beat anybody really good. He can beat B fighters, B- fighters. But dude will never beat B+ or higher fighters.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:10 pm

everytime bisping gets a step up in competition he loses .. sonnen will destroy him .. i belive sonnen could finish him
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:15 pm

ya you guys are probably right lol, now that i think about it...
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 pm

lol if dennis kang can td bisping and keep him down ... im sure sonnen can
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Yeah Sonnen would hurt the brit. Bisping needs to train state side and evolve his game. The kid has a little talent.
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 pm

im glad you took that back and said sorry ! loooool bisping beat sonnen ?? what ???

sonnen is not only best wrestler in his division, he is ARGUABLY the best wrestler in ALLLLL mma .. you dont get to own wrestlers like okami and marquardt 30-27 and lose to bisping .. hahahhahaha

Nissai_99
    Nissai_99
    UFA Yellow Belt
    UFA Yellow Belt

Post by Nissai_99 Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:33 am

I really hate Chael, but i hope they match him up with Bisping... just to see Bisping get an ass whiping for 3 rounds gonna be fun.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 am

I wanna see that too!!
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:50 am

watch sonnen stand with him lol
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:04 am

lol yup
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 am

sonnen is sonnen .. he corners u to the cage with his hands up and takes you down at will

this is me if this fights happen :

Chael Sonnen Calls Out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping in Email to UFC Rickroll

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:33 pm