Ultimate Fighting Association

Georges St. Pierre feels disrespected by Nick Diaz Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Georges St. Pierre feels disrespected by Nick Diaz Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WarCraved1115
Dist205
6 posters

Georges St. Pierre feels disrespected by Nick Diaz

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Georges St. Pierre feels disrespected by Nick Diaz Empty Georges St. Pierre feels disrespected by Nick Diaz

Post by Dist205 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Reigning Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre, who was in attendance for a special press conference in Los Angeles, California, discusses the UFC's deal with the FOX network, as well as his upcoming bout with former Strikeforce champ Nick Diaz. St. Pierre admits that he feels disrespected by Diaz and insists that he has never ducked a fight.

Georges St. Pierre

"I know (Nick Diaz) says that at one point I didn't want to fight him, but the truth is that I am not a coward. I never ducked nobody, I always fought whoever the UFC put in front of me. This fight has a lot of pride involved with it. A lot of things have been said, so I always put everything I've got into it and I'm ready to go... It's one thing losing to a guy that is humble, but a guy that is disrespecting you a little bit is very hard... Yes, (I feel disrespected) maybe a little bit, because I never ducked nobody. I'm ready to fight whoever the UFC puts in front of me. So, I'm ready to go... It's a good match-up for me, I think Diaz is going to bring it to me. It's going to be a good fight - standing up, on the floor, he's very good everywhere. I'm not a coward, like I said, I want to fight the best guy."