Ultimate Fighting Association

Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins Empty Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins

Post by Dist205 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:44 pm

I’m going to sit down with my coaches, sit down with my management, possibly talk to Joe Silva, Dana White and I think after we kind of hash things out we’ll have a better picture of how that’s going to work out... There’s a lot of things to consider here and I don’t know exactly how it’s going to play out or what I’m going to do, who the next fight’s going to be. It would be easier for me to fight (Nick) Diaz just because of the whole team dynamic. I hope Georges (wins), he retains his title, but I’d rather fight Diaz so it’s kind of a tricky thing. - For more from Carlos Condit, visit MMAMania.com

"The Natural Born Killer" extended his current win streak to four last weekend, knocking out touted South Korean prospect Dong Hyun Kim just under three-minutes into the opening-round. The victory now makes Condit 12-1 in his last thirteen outings, losing only to Martin Kampmann via split decision in his UFC debut.

For many, the performance was convincing enough to warrant giving the former WEC Champion at crack at UFC gold, a title currently held by teammate Georges St. Pierre. Though GSP must first defend the belt against Nick Diaz, a bout expected for UFC 137 in October, who will await the winner of that clash is still unknown.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins Empty Re: Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 pm

war CONDIT ... .. i think condit vs diaz woud be way better of a fight than gsp

in a way they are similar taller for the division they are known for they ground game but are killers standing up ... i would pay 60 buck alone for that fight
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins Empty Re: Carlos Condit would rather fight Nick Diaz, but still hopes Georges St. Pierre wins

Post by Dist205 Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Definitely +1
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 pm

i mean honestly could you ask for a better match up.. so i will be pulling for diaz to win

i do think condit should fight again though before he gets a title shot .. he has earned it but i dont want him sitting out for long

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:35 pm