Ultimate Fighting Association

I used to like Jones... until now - Page 2 Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I used to like Jones... until now - Page 2 Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
midgetfromhell
MANY_WILL_FALL
Quadroponics
Another Davey
RajisBoss123
Messiah2dgod
Vito
alex707perez
Dist205
WarCraved1115
14 posters

I used to like Jones... until now

WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

I used to like Jones... until now - Page 2 Empty I used to like Jones... until now

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Everybody here probably knows how big of a fan I've been towards Jon Jones. I ignored all of these so called rude comments not that long after the Rua fight, and he was still one of my favorites until i read this...

Quote:Josh Zerkle asked Jon what the one thing he would change about the sport is and he gave one of the most obnoxious and self-important answers possible:JONES: It's a silly one. I would get rid of the replica belts.Like the ones they sell at the events?JONES: Yeah. I hate it when people come up to me with a belt that looks exactly like mine and they ask me to sign it. I worked three times a day for three years to get this [light heavyweight championship] belt, and now this guy asking me for an autograph has one just like it. Are you serious? I mean it's not as heavy, but it looks just the same.I like that. I don't think it's silly at all.JONES: I never sign those belts. UFC Champion Jon Jones Won't Autograph Your Replica Belt - Bloody Elbow
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

I used to like Jones... until now - Page 2 Empty Re: I used to like Jones... until now

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 pm

but shogun needs 9 months to train for one fight lol
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Cash $ : 2649

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 1-2
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

I used to like Jones... until now - Page 2 Empty Re: I used to like Jones... until now

Post by shogun-sam94 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:37 pm

um no there was no top contender until next year so yea dist get it right
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 pm

get what right?
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:29 pm

whats this foo talking about ???
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 pm

thats wat i was trying to figure out
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 pm

chael sonnen said it best all of the guys who made their career in the japan circut suck in america because its not fixed, cro cop that one guy who has u all fooled of being the number one hw in the world all of them shogun lost to forrest griffen when he was supposed to be the number one lhw in the world, why is it that every time he loses shogun says he is never one percent, i know tito has said but i have seen video of his back surgery so he has proof, shogun is looking for excuses because he cant beat jones
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:50 pm

lololololololololololol look at that bias .. have you seen the knee surgeries he's had to go through on the same knee that enough to stop a career ... dude if your going to make an argument make sure there is no bias and if you beilve the shit that comes out of sonnes mouth and not laugh at it cause he is obviously sarcastic then your delusional
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Never believe Sonnen. Even if he doesn't sound sarcastic, he's still being sarcastic. lol
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:45 pm

i agree with the Fedors 3-2 thing though
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 am

^^ please elaborate
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 am

until UFC and Strikeforce Fedor, Crocop, Wanderlei and a shit load of fighers were considered good because they were facing little asians.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 am

^^ look at there records tell me those were small asians ???
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 am

there small compared too heavyweights these days
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 am

dude yes he has had knee surgery's but they wouldnt stop his career, maybe fifteen yrs ago yes then it would but not they use cadavers to replace everything and make it even stronger because the tendons that are in our knees right now are weak, and they replace them with bigger and stronger ones
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:50 pm

anderson silva fought in pride so watevr
    and cheal sonnen talks shit but taps out alot more so why listen to his crap, hell rampage and chuck liddel fought in pride WTF ppl 4got about them, and like i said look at shogun in machida fight he had fucking abs n jones fight he had flabs, FLABS, shogun was rusty as hell you cant deny it nomatter wut u say, so i dont think jones has a LEGITIMATE win ove shogun, when he beats a HEALTHY shogun i will be the FIRST on here to write a whole post on congratulating jones bhut until then, FUCK jones and go shogun XD
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 pm

chuck fought in the ufc first then went to pride for a promotional thing so he could fight wandy its the same reason why wandy came to the ufc, but pride was just using the ufc 8 months is long of enough for u to get in shape shogun will never beat jones, jones is far better face the facts, what will happen if shogun loses to forrest u will be on here saying he isnt healthy he wasnt 100% forrest got lucky blah blah every one loses it happens but dont make excuses for the fighter when even the fighter doesnt make excuses
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:23 pm

if forrest beats shogun i won't make excuses, but he won't so idc, as a matter of fact when 134 rolls around im going to do an article of it so if shogun loses you'll hear what i have to say then.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Lol all im hearing is waa waaa waaa waaa from the both of you ... Shogun is one of my favorites but i will agree with sabby jones is to much shogun hell hes to much for any one at 205 at this point ..
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 pm

shogun-sam94 wrote:anderson silva fought in pride so watevr
    and cheal sonnen talks shit but taps out alot more so why listen to his crap, hell rampage and chuck liddel fought in pride WTF ppl 4got about them, and like i said look at shogun in machida fight he had fucking abs n jones fight he had flabs, FLABS, shogun was rusty as hell you cant deny it nomatter wut u say, so i dont think jones has a LEGITIMATE win ove shogun, when he beats a HEALTHY shogun i will be the FIRST on here to write a whole post on congratulating jones bhut until then, FUCK jones and go shogun XD

Dude u sound like a moron!! no disrespect bro but, u say shogun came in out of shape and was rusty and this is the guy u repping and getting on ur knees for?? Stop with the man crush. u make no sense dude, shogun was healthy as hell. i know ur young and u look up to him, but think before u speak dude. making excuses for a healthy shogun is dumb dude. how do u hug shogun's nuts but u admit he comes in the octagon with flabs????????????????????????????? u need to find a new idol guy. u got mad love for shogun, but HE obviously doesnt have the same love for his fans or the sport of mma. If he did, he wouldnt come to fight looking like the cable guy.
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Dist205 wrote:
    shogun-sam94 wrote:anderson silva fought in pride so watevr

Dude u sound like a moron!! no disrespect bro but, u say shogun came in out of shape and was rusty and this is the guy u repping and getting on ur knees for?? Stop with the man crush. u make no sense dude, shogun was healthy as hell. i know ur young and u look up to him, but think before u speak dude. making excuses for a healthy shogun is dumb dude. how do u hug shogun's nuts but u admit he comes in the octagon with flabs????????????????????????????? u need to find a new idol guy. u got mad love for shogun, but HE obviously doesnt have the same love for his fans or the sport of mma. If he did, he wouldnt come to fight looking like the cable guy.
    lol!
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Well said Dist, +1 Agree with you 100%
    Gamehunter87
    Gamehunter87
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe

Post by Gamehunter87 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:08 pm

no joke you hit that nail on the head
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 pm

lol u can tell shogun fans hes crap forever and there never gonna listen. nicepost dist made me laugh my ass off.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm

I coundnt take it anymore I had to say something to dude. I know we all got people we love to see fight but cmon. Give that noise a rest!!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 pm

anderson silva is not that great, once he faces a wrestler that has sub defense he will lose every single wrestler that he has faced takes him down thats why i dont think he is p4p 1 gsp is
    Gamehunter87
    Gamehunter87
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe

Post by Gamehunter87 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 pm

i agree i would like to see GSP and Silva go at it but i doubt that will ever happen
    JPowell_87
    JPowell_87
    UFA Orange Belt 2stripes
    UFA Orange Belt 2stripes

Post by JPowell_87 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:10 pm

it might happn think gsp will take it i cant wait to see that if it happens
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 pm

SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN FUCK JON JONES LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 pm

but seriously Dist you know i'm right i say the same shit IDC it's true nothing else to say, and BTW MY MAN CRUSH IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL OK!!!XD
    gsp won't beat silva he'll 'play it safe' and end up getting KOed. i hate silva btw
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:29 pm

hahah ur not right, u r so fucking blind to think he agrees with u, nobody does everyone here knows that jones will always beat shogun, jones is way better, but there is someone out there who will beat jones, shad tito rampage lyoto who knows time will tell but shogun was healthy for that fight and he got rocked in the first 10 secs let me break down a rematch for u, shogun wont throw any kicks because he will get taken down, shogun ground game has nothing to jones, and jones reach is a factor in every fight shogun has to get in and he proved he couldnt do that
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 pm

GOD i like shogun as a fighter but just stop with shogun this shogun that its getting annoying now bla bla bla
    Gamehunter87
    Gamehunter87
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe

Post by Gamehunter87 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:06 am

for real thats a little much i like shogun but damn thats insane.... GSP would take it hands down the skill level is one sided horribly yea silva is a good stiker but GSP is better and his ground game would blow silva outta the water
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 am

Gsp vs silva would be cool but I say gsp lays on him until like 3 or 4 th round until getting subbed or when hes going for a takedown getting caught with a knee or something
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 am

Anderson by KO after GSP plays it safe for 3 rounds
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:01 am

ok this is the breakdown

round one- chael sonnen fight all over again gsp drops silva then gnp for the rest of the round

round 2- gsp gets kicked in the side and drops and anderson starts taunting him .. end of round

round 3- gsp starts rag dolling anderson

round 4- same shit different round

round 5- just before the whistle blows someone in the stands starts playing billie jean by michael jackson and then all of a sudden anderson goes into the fifth like a bat outa hell ... does the moon walk to the center of the octagon ,does a quick crotch grab and a nice spinning 360 to a ***** slap ..AND IT IS ALL OVER GSP is layed out cold as golberg calls the fight ...

as doctors were checking gsp he awoke and asked what happened when the docs told him he had gotten ko'd all he could say was no i didnt thats ignorant
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:37 am

eh -_- SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN FUCK JON JONES LOL LOL LOL LOL SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN
    you guys honestly think GSP is gonna take the fight to silva? im sorry but all he does is jab and spinning back kick once in a while, i don't think that'll kill silva, and cheal sonnen was on PEDs wtf so you might as well throw that fight out of the window, cheal sonnen lost to demian maia n silva killed maia,, common sense guys. i honestly see GSP being boring and safe as usual and silva WILL catch him cause its not like silva runs at his opponents himself so i say silva W/ decision
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Shogun let me give you a test of your own medicine big smile

CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL CHRIS LEBEN LOL CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN FUCK SHOGUN CHRIS LEBEN CHRIS LEBEN!!
    I honestly think Chris Leben can go out there and dominate him, but if he loses then Shogun will soon lose to a HEALTHY Leben smile
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Hmmmmm fat flabby lazy shogun vs in shape leben DANA MAKE IT HAPPEN!
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Lol shogun would still win
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

chris leben WTF let's keep it at jon jones guy i love to troll him
    hey how about if sonnen beats stann sonnen vs leben?
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm

SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN BALLS IN MY MOUTH SHOGUN BALLS IN MY MOUTH SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN SHOGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Ortiz vs shogun
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Lol I actually seriously think Leben would win.
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:21 pm

They should have an open weight grand prix or something lesnar vs shogun
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Lesnar by ripping off Shoguns head lol
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Hahahahah lol I say lesnar rips shoguns leg off then uses his head for a baseball
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 pm

hahahahahaha hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a hahahahahah a

NO!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 pm

shogun is not as good as u think sam, he is good but not great he wont be champ in the ufc again, he will prbly lose to forrest
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Then Rogan yells it's a homerun!!!!! Then somebody catches it sells it on ebay
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Extended Profile

Post by alex707perez Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Yeah agree with San I think forrest will upset shogun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:10 am