Ultimate Fighting Association

I used to like Jones... until now Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I used to like Jones... until now Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
midgetfromhell
MANY_WILL_FALL
Quadroponics
Another Davey
RajisBoss123
Messiah2dgod
Vito
alex707perez
Dist205
WarCraved1115
14 posters

I used to like Jones... until now

WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

I used to like Jones... until now Empty I used to like Jones... until now

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Everybody here probably knows how big of a fan I've been towards Jon Jones. I ignored all of these so called rude comments not that long after the Rua fight, and he was still one of my favorites until i read this...

Quote:Josh Zerkle asked Jon what the one thing he would change about the sport is and he gave one of the most obnoxious and self-important answers possible:JONES: It's a silly one. I would get rid of the replica belts.Like the ones they sell at the events?JONES: Yeah. I hate it when people come up to me with a belt that looks exactly like mine and they ask me to sign it. I worked three times a day for three years to get this [light heavyweight championship] belt, and now this guy asking me for an autograph has one just like it. Are you serious? I mean it's not as heavy, but it looks just the same.I like that. I don't think it's silly at all.JONES: I never sign those belts. UFC Champion Jon Jones Won't Autograph Your Replica Belt - Bloody Elbow
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

I used to like Jones... until now Empty Re: I used to like Jones... until now

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Thats some BS, a fighter needs to respect his fans, especially if he's the champ. This may not have pushed your guys' buttons, but it sure pressed mine. I hope Rampage beats the crap out of him.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Post by Dist205 Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:27 pm

LMAO yeah bones is bogus. I want rampage to work him too, but i also kinda want bones to win so rashad can get his revenge.

Bones needs to be more humble. i think hes drinking too much of the kool-aid and getting big headed. whenever he gets ko'd his mind will be back right.
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:10 pm

jones is getting on my fucking nerves he needs to get knocked the fuck out!!!!! or at least his leg broken
    Vito
    Vito
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 3361

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-11

Post by Vito Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Dist205 wrote:LMAO yeah bones is bogus. I want rampage to work him too, but i also kinda want bones to win so rashad can get his revenge.

Bones needs to be more humble. i think hes drinking too much of the kool-aid and getting big headed. whenever he gets ko'd his mind will be back right.
    well said
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 pm

shad needs his head on right too he thinks he is gonna destroy tito shit he hasnt fought in a yr a sparring match with jardine isnt gonna help in a fight with tito
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Omg... if Tito beats Jones... no comeback story would even come close to that!
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 pm

wow titos victory inspired people to say ridiculous shit smile
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:15 am

lol, idec. I believe Tito can be Rashad. Do I think he can beat Jones? No way in hell, but I would love to see it big smile
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:51 am

true war but damn imagine tito actually beating jones i would be like WTF well nothings impossible and anything can happen
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 am

Finally some else agrees with me that being dist you guys are getting way to high on tito hes one of my favorites and all but lets not get carried away here
    Another Davey
    Another Davey
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes

Post by Another Davey Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:46 am

jones will beat rampage, rashad will beat tito, and if sugar and bones fight well then i have no idea who will win that one but it should be good!
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Cash $ : 1830

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: Ovr 30-7-1

Post by Quadroponics Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:09 am

Bones wont get knocked out and he wont be held down so I dont see rampage nor rashad b re ating him , although his dumb ass repkica belts comment is disturbing
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:08 am

haha if anyone thinks shad is gonna beat tito ur high, tito won the first fight, tito just handled bader who u can say the same shit bout shad bigger better wrestling faster and what happened, shad hasnt fought in a year the first person u want to fight is tito who is gonna be in shape and is gonna be ready smash u, i dont see shad winning this, can tito beat jones, he has a better shot than rampage, shad has a better shot that tito, so maybe but its unlikely
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Sabby your really starting to make me want tito to lose shut your mouth man ..tito has won one fight calm down
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 pm

tito is allot better than rampage, if tito had the hands that he did 4 yrs ago he wouldnt have lost, forget the ko of bader his hands are allot better and he really didnt start to develop them until around 2 yrs ago and u could really tell, again tito has more of a shot than rampage because he is more well rounded the only thing rampage over tito is boxing, titos wrestling is better, is game of his back is a million times better (hell u and i have a better back game than rampage lol) and and titos kick boxing is better i dont know if rampage has ever thrown a kick b4 lol
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm

great sabby thanks now i want rashad to win ...
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 pm

sabby_92 wrote:tito is allot better than rampage, if tito had the hands that he did 4 yrs ago he wouldnt have lost, forget the ko of bader his hands are allot better and he really didnt start to develop them until around 2 yrs ago and u could really tell, again tito has more of a shot than rampage because he is more well rounded the only thing rampage over tito is boxing, titos wrestling is better, is game of his back is a million times better (hell u and i have a better back game than rampage lol) and and titos kick boxing is better i dont know if rampage has ever thrown a kick b4 lol

Cocaine is a hellava drug!!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 pm

lala

Last edited by sabby_92 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 am

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH DIST HAHAH

Darkness everybody darkness
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am

Yup u nailed it +1
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am

BOOOOGIE WOOOOGIE WOOOOOGIE BOOOGIE
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 am

back to the original topic this guy stopped a criminal and booked a hotel for a lady and a kid who was left at an airport by their dad/husband, i can understand his idea behind this, for example if a fan walked up to john elway with a superbowl ring from 97/98 it would be weird because he didnt earn it, i nvr like the belt replicas they seemed weird, these athletes can work all their lives for being a champion yet a fan can go out and buy these replicas i know for a fact u can buy the same exact superbowl rings from any yr u want made outa the same material, im pretty sure u can get a real ufc belt as well, thats taking away from what these athletes accomplished i have no problem jones saying this yet i have a problem with the whole signing of it weird be nice to ur fans
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:55 am

captain save-a-hoe needs to sign those belts. the idiot is turning his own fans away. i was a big time bones fan. but now hes just any other fighter to me. cant wait to see him lose soon. the loss will be good for him.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 am

no he doesnt, if it was a card or poster then yes i dont think any sports origination should exact replicas of the rings/belts
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:04 am

there selling anything to make money. cmon now, we live in a world were the sell water. replica belts/rings is definitely gonna be in the buyers market. for 3 or 4 hundred bucks they want everyone to be champs!!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:37 am

i know but it enforces that u dont need to train ur ass off or work to accomplish something amazing none of us will ever know what its like to be a ufc champ im fine with that because its not my dream but if it was and i was to become champ i would want someone to spend money for something i worked my whole life for would u?
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Its kind of ridiculous to say that the replica belts are the same as the actual belt. If Jones thinks that then apparently he's not as passionate about his dream compared to other champs. Sure, the belt is a symbol, but it's just there to say that your the best in your division, true fighters shouldn't care about the belt itself
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Wait so im a bad guy cause when i was 8 for my birthday i got a replica wwe belt and i got dave baustisa to sign it ... Sab your whole argument doesnt make sense if anything buying those repplica should inspire you to become want you want .. If jon jones seriously was a fan guy when fans would come up to him to sign the R belts he would sign it and say if you work your ass off and be the best u can you can become a champ one day your self ... That would inspire any body .. So fuck you jon jones and fuxk you sabby
    MANY_WILL_FALL
    MANY_WILL_FALL

Post by MANY_WILL_FALL Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 pm

machida will put jones in his place
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 pm

my whole argument makes sense why would u want to get punched in the face when u can drop a couple hundred for the replica
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 pm

umm hey dumb shit cause number 1 the replica uses cheaper materials 2. the real thing actually means somthing
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 am

no im talking about the real replicas that are made of the same exact shit, my neighbor has the same exact ring from the packers 94 sb championship, u can buy a real ufc belt and i can understand why jones wouldnt want to sign that drop how ever much it would be, the ring was around 1200 and it was the same exact thing down to the spec, now how would u feel if u were a ufc champ with the belt, and someone comes up to u with a real replica belt, not a knock off belt a real replica, replica means the same exact thing made with the same material, now back to ur a champ and someone comes up to u with a belt and wants u to sign it, i wouldnt if i was jones if it was a 20 dollar knock off i would say yes but the couple hundred actual replica hell no
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:09 am

^^ lolits not the same shiiiit bro lol.. the real ufc belts cost thousands of dollars the reps are 300- 400 hundred ... u oviously have no clue what the hell your talking about .. i win ounce again
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

i dont think they cost thousands raj, i think there 399
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:26 am

no the real ufc belts like the thing dana puts around the champs ... they cost alot of money to make ...
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:29 am

oh my bad, i misunderstood
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 am

its ok buddd .... rashad going to ko jones right dist
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 am

Did no one get what I said? lolol
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:23 am

^^ what
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:43 am

RajisBoss123 wrote:its ok buddd .... rashad going to ko jones right dist

I used to like Jones... until now You-know-this-o
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 am

Jon Jones is a prick for this comment but i guarantee hes not losing his title for a long time.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 am

I hate to say it but i agree
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Cash $ : 2649

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 1-2

Post by shogun-sam94 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Does anyone listen when i say jones is a tool? 3 years? WTF he acts like he's fought since he was 8. -_- Don't worry shogun will come back to the rescue, he's HEALTHY now.
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 pm

a healthy Shogun will lose to Jon Jones
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 pm

midgetfromhell wrote:a healthy Shogun will lose to Jon Jones

so how much jones paid you to say that?
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm

stupid comments like that is y i hate shogun fans u guys think hes so great even though he just got his ass kicked bad he dropped too a liver kick lol and it was shoguns fault he didnt come in in good shape. you think with all the money he makes from the stupid fans that actually like him he would have the decency too show up too fights in good shape but i guess not.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 pm

big smile I couldn't agree more!! +1
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Extended Profile

Post by shogun-sam94 Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:41 am

ok retard lets see you have a year leave and knee surgery then come back and fight a kid who's trained nonstop for over half a year, not that easy to get in shape
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm

hey retard he was only on br for 4 months that leaves 8 months to train for one fight

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:52 am