Ultimate Fighting Association

royces deal almost done to fight one more time Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

royces deal almost done to fight one more time Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

royces deal almost done to fight one more time

Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

royces deal almost done to fight one more time Empty royces deal almost done to fight one more time

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:41 am

MMA pioneer Royce Gracie has long been rumored to be fighting on the UFC's card in Rio this summer, but it looks like rumors may in fact be turning to reality. In an interview given to UOL Esportes, Royce addressed the possibility of returning to Brazil this summer to fight in the UFC.

"It would be the perfect place to do my last fight. I never fought in Rio de Janeiro and I couldn't be more psyched. We are negotiating [the fight deal], but we should have it finalized in two weeks. We only had an initial contact and I don't even have an opponent yet, but we should have that finalized soon" said the 44 year old Gracie.

Gracie's last appearance in the octagon was at UFC 60 when he was defeated by Matt Hughes via first round TKO, although Gracie did go on to defeat Kazushi Sakuraba at the K-1 Dynamite USA show one year later. Following the fight, Royce's urine sample given to the CSAC was found to have high levels of the steroid Nandralone, although he denied ever taking any banned substance. Since then, Gracie has been inactive from MMA competition, but maintains that he's in just as good of shape as he ever was.

"My weight is the same as it was twenty years ago [80kg], I am still training, keeping the blade sharp. I follow a very strict diet. I never drank, never party, Carnaval, none of that... I'm ready to fight"

The UFC's return to Brazil is expected to take place August 27th from the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro and is rumored to feature a middleweight title fight between Anderson Silva and Yushin Okami.

BTW LUCAS THE ICON THAT IS ROYCE GRACIE TOOK STEROIDS SUCK GET OFF OF SONNENS BALLS
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

royces deal almost done to fight one more time Empty Re: royces deal almost done to fight one more time

Post by Dist205 Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:20 am

Sounds good!!
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

royces deal almost done to fight one more time Empty Re: royces deal almost done to fight one more time

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 am

matt hughes vs royace 2 i guess .. dont really see any other fight .. matt said he wanted to go out with a win .. soooooo yeah i guess
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 am

matt hughes vs royace 2 i guess .. dont really see any other fight .. matt said he wanted to go out with a win .. soooooo yeah i guess
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 am

lol!
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Cash $ : 1000

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:36 pm

damn im gonna se legends fighting holy shit i cant wait for it
    Gray_Fox054
    Gray_Fox054
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1000

Post by Gray_Fox054 Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Never knew he took roids for the hughes fight. Curious to see who ufc picks for him
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:44 pm

it wasnt the hughes fight it was the sakuraba fight sakuraba aka the gracie killa
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:27 pm

Dude with the hole japan mma thing ufc should just bring in sakuraba to fight him .. i think sakuraba would win again
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:30 pm

nice match up raj. i like it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:33 pm