Ultimate Fighting Association

Dana White: I will never accept Nick Diaz's word again Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dana White: I will never accept Nick Diaz's word again Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dana White: I will never accept Nick Diaz's word again

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Dana White: I will never accept Nick Diaz's word again Empty Dana White: I will never accept Nick Diaz's word again

Post by Dist205 Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:15 pm

UFC President Dana White looked back at chain of events leading to the removal of Nick Diaz from the UFC 137 Welterweight title bout with Georges St. Pierre. White spoke about Nick Diaz's lack of commitment as a Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter, and his inability to fulfill some of the simplest obligations in a build up to what could have been one of the greatest fights in the history of the UFC Welterweight division.

Diaz's head coach Cesar Gracie also joined in on the critique of Nick Diaz, claiming that he feels "embarrassed" for his protege. Despite the change in its headliner, UFC 137 will still take place on October 29, 2011 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. A Heavyweight collision between Matt Mitrione and Cheick Kongo is currently the "interim" co-main event after Carlos Condit is no longer facing BJ Penn, while bouts such as Hatsu Hioki vs. George Roop and Roy Nelson vs. Mirko Cro Cop will also be featured on the main card.