Ultimate Fighting Association

My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so... Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so... Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Messiah2dgod
Dist205
midgetfromhell
WarCraved1115
8 posters

My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so...

WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so... Empty My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so...

Post by WarCraved1115 Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Okay the LHW as we know, has a lot of talent, but is lacking in high ranked contenders... I want to share my idea of who will fight who next in this division...

It's already confirmed that the winner of Tito/Rashad will fight Jones/Rampage, but I think the loser of UFC 133 shall fight Vladamir Matyushenko.

Whoever wins in the Hammil/Gustaffson fight shall most likely fight The Dragon (imo)

Ryan Bader has a huge variety of opponents, but Stephan Bonnar has not fought in a while so it's a possibility that these two could fight, or he could fight either Franklin or Lil Nog since the fight was pulled off of the card.

There are some fighters that could win a few more like Luiz Cane, Elliot Marshall, etc.

Tell me your ideas please. I just wanted to share this to start a conversation on the future of the LHW division, it is getting pretty vague. Oh and please tell me if my predictions are spot on or not, thanks.
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so... Empty Re: My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so...

Post by midgetfromhell Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:39 am

i think the LHW division has allot of contenders like Rashad, Rampage, Lyoto, Davis, Shogun, Forrest, and Rich its better then HW Brock, JDS, Carwin, Mir, and Nielson. But i think the loser of Rashaad/Ortiz should get Lyoto the hamill/gustafsson one loser gets Bader winner gets Matyushenko andsince theres no good opponents for Rich right now i think he will wait for Shogun hopefully Forrest doesnt hurt shogun too bad.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so... Empty Re: My idea of the LHW division within the next year or so...

Post by Dist205 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:09 am

If tito wins, he still need another win. lil nog and rich will just wait on each other and still do their fight. Gustaffson is nice dont get me wrong, but hamill is already a big jump. if Gustaffson wins give him phil davis or bader first.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:05 am

not if tito finishes shad, and who else is in line for a title shot, not lyoto he beat randy he wasnt top five, if u beat a number 5 guy then a number one guy u get the title shot lyoto fights franklin nog prbly gets jackson if he loses if not lyoto fights jones if he loses and franklin fights nog while tito gets the title shot, and this is coming from the mma fan of me, not the hugest tito fan, the lhw division is so messed up right now its almost the lhw, i dont think shad is the number one contender anyways and here is why, u cant be a number one contender when ur last fight was over a yr and half ago if he was champ he would have been stripped of the belt, brock was almost stripped of the belt b4 he said he would fight carwin, mir was stripped, u cant even rank him in the top contenders because so much has happened since his last fight it doesnt make any sense imo the top contenders are tito lyoto this one is gonna sound weird but vlady because he has been on a tear and his only hiccup has been jones, bader is still in their he needs to win his next fight or he could get fired if he gets finished he is defiantly fired u get finished by jones tito and whoever he fights next, so top contenders are tito and the dragon phil davis vlady
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:27 am

Sabby always sucking titos nuts...
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 am

RajisBoss123 wrote:Sabby always sucking titos nuts...

:you funny:
    Gamehunter87
    Gamehunter87
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe

Post by Gamehunter87 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 pm

i think its alittle early to be giving tito a tittle shot even if he beats evans i mean really a title shot after to fights come on there are guys in that division that arent washed up that deserve a shot at the belt
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 pm

dude its tito fight to lose, he had a 1:30 spar against bader, and is gonna be in better shape than evans wrestling they kinda negated each other in the first match striking, evans has more power and is faster but we dont what kind of shape he is in, everyone here thinks evans is gonna walk through tito not happening, evans couldnt beat tito with jackson what do u think is gonna happen with out him, he doesnt have that great of a camp that we know, we are not hearing him bringing in wrestlers, and i dont see rashad stopping him, the only times he has been stopped are to chuck and frank, and the frank fight was because of the cardio that tito lacked, wandy couldnt ko tito, chuck couldnt ko him, shad isnt gonna sub him so he is gonna have to win a ud and after a yr and half lay off that is gonna be hard for him to do
    Gamehunter87
    Gamehunter87
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe

Post by Gamehunter87 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:54 pm

i see your point and i didn't watch the bader fight i just really don't see tito taken it to evans cuz evans fights different than chuck and wandy its a different ball game tito is gonna have to bring it hard to evans and i haven't seen him do that to anyone in awhile but don't get me wrong im not a fan of evans either i just think evans has a better chance of winning that tito
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm

how does evans has a better shot than tito, he hasnt fought in a yr lol his cardio is gonna be a huge question
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm

you put way to much focus on ring rust .. like bas rutten always says if you train right theres no ring rust SPAR

and you must think its the same rashad from the fight in 06 ...
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:44 pm

no its not but everyone think he is gonna walk through him, ring rust is real, a spar is not a fight u only go 50 maybe 60% in a spar, bas came from golden glory they actually fight when they train shad doesnt, he spars, shads sparring partners are not trying to put him in the hospital like bas partners were, golden glory is a whole hell of allot different than jardine and a couple of other guys,
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm

ring rust may exist but titos a washed up old man he gets one win after 5 losses and you think titos great lol i kinda want tito too win because no funnny shirts are gonna save him from Jones.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:22 pm

tito is washed up? he wasnt getting destroyed like chuck, he was going toe to toe with all of his opponents and barely getting by, almost subbed machida, and went through a couple of rough surgery's u can never tell if there 100% i dont think he should have taken the hamill fight at that time i feel like he beat forrest the second time that was a toss up i thought he won 1 and 2 while forrest got the third so to say he is washed up is ignorant, he will be in better shape than rashad and how does a washed up old man beat a top 5 contender faster than the champ of the division not by luck i dont think tito can beat jones but he has a better shot than rampage, and i feel 50/50 bout shad/tito shad i dont know if i can believe that he was always finishing jones in camp and tito u never know if people thought randy has a shot against jones then tito does, jones gets tired in his fights and tito is not the guy u wanna get tired against becuase he doesnt, u dont want tito on top of u if ur tired
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Man I wish we could watch this shit together. This will be must see tv!!
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Bader was top 8 when he faced Tito at best not top 5 the only good thing hes done since the ultimte fighter is beat lil nog by UD which phil davis showed was easy too do.
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

and Jones ooked like he was playing around with Bader did you see that match lol and name one match Jones looked tired in.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

I think sab is related to tito
    Gamehunter87
    Gamehunter87
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe

Post by Gamehunter87 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 am

We'll see what happens in August and apparently just about everyone knows whats gonna happen.... Rashad with the victory
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 am

yes im not going to lie ive always been a tito fan but im not naive .. ill be rooting for tito but expecting rashad to win
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 am

how do u expect rashad to win u havent seen him fight in over a yr we just saw tito fight a top ten guy and destroyed him
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:44 am

jeez sab u pushing for ring rust hard. just cause ur out for awhile doesnt guarantee ring rust. it depends on the fighter.
    Gamehunter87
    Gamehunter87
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe

Post by Gamehunter87 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Rashad is a better fighter that bader to begin with it so you can't go by that just cuz tito beats bader he's gonna beat rashad i don't think so
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 pm

sab you make it sound like bader was in rashads place next in line for a title shot ... just cause he is top ten dont mean shit in my opinion rankings are very bias .. bader didding deserve to be in top ten anyway ... bader is a one dimensional fighter that has power, even though i dont like him i think rashad is the complete package speed explosiveness power,
    shogun-sam94
    shogun-sam94
    UFA Blue Belt
    UFA Blue Belt

Cash $ : 2649

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 1-2

Post by shogun-sam94 Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 pm

i see bader facing franklin, phil davis taking on tito if he loses (probably) if rampage does something to throw jones off his gameplan like shoot for takedowns n ground n pound and actually succeed (it's plausible) we may see jackson vs. evans 2, or jones vs evans, SHOGUN will beat forrest and this is VERY possible shogun vs. machida 3, its sounds like a choice fight with the rankings.
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Shogun vs machida just want to see machida get ktfo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:06 am