Ultimate Fighting Association

Jim Miller wants to find out just how good Georges St. Pierre really is Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jim Miller wants to find out just how good Georges St. Pierre really is Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Miller wants to find out just how good Georges St. Pierre really is

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Jim Miller wants to find out just how good Georges St. Pierre really is Empty Jim Miller wants to find out just how good Georges St. Pierre really is

Post by Dist205 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 pm

In the division, in the UFC, there are quite a few guys I'd like to fight, including Clay (Guida) and Melvin (Guillard). I'd like the opportunity to fight the best and beat them. Outside the division, I'd love to fight Aoki. I have a level of respect for him because he's phenomenal on the ground but he's so disrespectful to other fighters, that I just want to beat him up. Overall, I'd really love to fight GSP, just to see how good he really is... I'm 27, just coming into my prime and if I'm putting on more weight and it becomes to much then I might move up. - For complete interview, visit MMAMania.com

It appears the 155-pound strap may not be the only title that could lie ahead for top Lightweight contender Jim Miller. Speaking in an interview with MMAMania, Miller revealed an interest in challenging reigning Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre, explaining that a move up to 170-pounds is not out of the question.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:31 am