Ultimate Fighting Association

Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away Empty Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away

Post by Dist205 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

After a meteoric rise to the top of the division, Jon "Bones" Jones defeated Mauricio "Shogun" Rua in dominant fashion to capture the Light Heavyweight strap back in March. Now set to make his first title defense against veteran and former champ Quinton "Rampage" Jackson at UFC 135, Jones discusses his opponent, as well as the number-one contender fight between Rashad Evans and Phil Davis:

On Quinton Jackson:

He has priority, he has a history, he has a following - if I was him I would call it "my belt" as well. But, right now I feel as if it is my belt and I'm not going to give that away. I've worked really hard to get to this point. I'm young, I'm hungry, and I'm not going to let someone who is, maybe half passionate, take my dreams away from me. Right now, getting hit isn't an option - I'm trying for perfection. To give Rampage everything I've been working for, I just can't allow that to happen.

On Rashad Evans:

Rashad could have been fighting me, but he was impatient. He decided to take a fight against Phil Davis instead of waiting. He should have been patient and he would have been fighting me soon, but things happen. He lost his number one contendership, but that's something he decided to do.

On Phil Davis:

I met Phil Davis, I think he's a great guy and I think he's great for the sport. But, I also think he doesn't like to get hit, so I think Rashad Evans' experience might get him through this fight. But, I think it's going to be a good fight. If Rashad takes him lightly, you never know what could happen. If Phil Davis makes it a wrestling match, I think his odds will be a little stronger. I'm not rooting for anyone, I think they're both fair individuals. Phil is a good guy, but if I had to put my money on it, I would go with Rashad Evans definitely.

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away Empty Re: Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away

Post by Dist205 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Bones mouth is getting on my nerves. Now he says Rashad wasnt patient enough and shoulda waited on him. Him and Dana on some pussy shit! Shad is so motivated. He's gonna hurt Bones bad when they meet in the future. Im so heated!! Bones and Dana play to many games.
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away Empty Re: Jon Jones on "Rampage" Jackson: I'm not going to let someone who is half passionate take my dreams away

Post by alex707perez Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:04 pm

I'm with you dist he's getting on my nerves too I don't care who somebody just break his leg with a sub or ko him soo bad he won't ever be he same again
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 pm

I love how you guys are just now getting annoyed with him .. Ive been annoyed with him since the hammil fight
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Lol he's just annoying lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:44 am