Ultimate Fighting Association

Rampage Jackson: I guarantee Jon Jones won't fight me like a man Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rampage Jackson: I guarantee Jon Jones won't fight me like a man Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rampage Jackson: I guarantee Jon Jones won't fight me like a man

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Rampage Jackson: I guarantee Jon Jones won't fight me like a man Empty Rampage Jackson: I guarantee Jon Jones won't fight me like a man

Post by Dist205 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson continued his verbal assault on the reigning Champion Jon "Bones" Jones, stating that the twenty-four year old star won't fight him "like a man". Jackson accused Jones' coach Greg Jackson of negative tactics, claiming that his extreme gameplanning ruins the sport of Mixed Martial Arts:

"I guarantee you Jon Jones don't fight me like a man. Just like his boy, his old teammate Rashad. He come from a team, the (Greg) Jackson team is the most boring team out there right now. I have to say that right now. Jackson, man, y'all are some boring fighters, dog. Y'all ruining MMA for me, straight up. All these gameplans and all this stuff. GSP was the man before he started training over there with Jackson. I still like GSP but I wish he would go and do his own thing cause GSP is one of the best fighters out there, straight up. And y'all ruining MMA." - Full audio at Mike and Scott Radio Show (via MMAMania.com)
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Rampage Jackson: I guarantee Jon Jones won't fight me like a man Empty Re: Rampage Jackson: I guarantee Jon Jones won't fight me like a man

Post by alex707perez Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:55 pm

never know he could stand and trade but anyways go RAMPAGE!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:41 pm