Ultimate Fighting Association

Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis Empty Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis

Post by Dist205 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:33 pm

"It's the fact that I've paid my dues in the UFC. It's my time. I'm going to make him pay [his UFC dues] June 4. It's not out of any rivalry or anything like that, but he's going to realize that it's time to step it up.... He has fought some tough guys. He has wins over Shane Roller and Ben Henderson -- they are tough guys. But I've fought the best in the cage.... Pettis is super tough. He's riding a wave of confidence, he's got the kick heard around the world and he's beaten some tough guys. But I know I've fought and lost to tougher guys than him, and I've beaten better guys than him.... I'm going out there guns blazing. I'm looking to finish this fight. It's important to finish this and not leave it in the hands of judges. I don't want there to be a big question mark at the end of this fight." - MMAMania.com

The fight against Anthony Pettis will be Guida's 14th inside the Octagon. "The Carpenter" currently holds a record of 8-5 in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, with notable victories over Takanori Gomi, Rafael Dos Anjos, Nate Diaz and Mac Danzig. Guida is currently on a three-fight winning streak, and may come one step closer to a shot at the Lightweight title, if victorious against Anthony Pettis this weekend at the main event of TUF 13 Finale.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis Empty Re: Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis

Post by Dist205 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:40 pm

He fought tougher guys and lost!! Clay bout to get worked Sat night. Hopefully he doesn't do that bullshit he did against Gomi. Running around the ring like a monkey. Get worked like a man!!
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Cash $ : 1830

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: Ovr 30-7-1

Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis Empty Re: Clay Guida: I fought tougher guys than Anthony Pettis

Post by Quadroponics Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Lol should be a great fight. I hope for guidas sake he plans on finishing this fight somewhere besides standing because i think pettis striking is too much for him to handle.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:19 pm

definitly, he needs to wrestle
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Extended Profile

Post by Quadroponics Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 pm

but from the way hes talking it sounds like he so confident that he dosent care where the fight goes.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Dist it won him the fight didnt it .. And guidas got this .. Guida clips him with a right then chokes him out..
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Clay might not make it out the 1st rd.
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Extended Profile

Post by Quadroponics Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:24 pm

^^ agreed.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:58 am

pettis wont be able to walk again . lol this guy does one kick lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:26 am