Ultimate Fighting Association

Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping Empty Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping

Post by Dist205 Fri May 20, 2011 7:53 pm

“He walks away with a win, a TKO, from blasting the dude in the face, illegally. Just drives me insane, like it’s the worse thing that can happen in the sport. As a fellow athlete, I think somebody has to hold him responsible for that. If the promotion won’t do it, let’s let the other athletes do it. I’m an athlete. I’ll step up to the plate and say, hey you’re wrong, you fight unfair, you cheat, let me show you how real guys fight.

I would love nothing more than to go out there put on a great display, put on a great fight. I’m confident I’d beat him and just take that fight purse and hand it right over. I think it’s not only a demonstration of how bad I want to fight the best guys, but it’s like a contrast of where he is. He’ll go out there and cheat to get a win. I’ll go out there to fight the fight, and then take my fight purse and give it to someone more important than me.”

Former Strikeforce Middleweight title challenger Tim Kennedy continued his campaign for a fight against Michael Bisping, this time in an interview to MMAWeekly.com. Kennedy joins Nate Marquardt, Chael Sonnen and many other UFC Middleweights, who decided to call out "The Count" following his controversial victory over Jorge Rivera back at UFC 127. Tim Kennedy (13-3 in MMA) successfully recovered from Unanimous Decision loss against Jacare Souza by choking out Melvin Manhoef in March at Strikeforce: Feijao vs. Henderson. Rivera and Kennedy are close friends, sharing the same management, sponsors and training camps.
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Cash $ : 1830

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: Ovr 30-7-1

Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping Empty Re: Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping

Post by Quadroponics Fri May 20, 2011 8:47 pm

bisping will get dominated.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping Empty Re: Tim Kennedy wants to punish Michael Bisping

Post by Dist205 Fri May 20, 2011 9:54 pm

yup he will
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Sat May 21, 2011 11:17 am

Bisping would get raped
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sat May 21, 2011 11:55 am

i got bisping, he has the better striking and he has wrestling to deny kennedys, bisping has prbly the third best technical striking in the mw division
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Extended Profile

Post by Quadroponics Sat May 21, 2011 9:35 pm

lol

MW strikers
    1.silva
    2.silva
    3.silva

noone in MW can strike with silva
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sat May 21, 2011 9:57 pm

silva
    belfort
    bisping
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sat May 21, 2011 9:57 pm

bisping has good muy thai and he is always improving his stand up, he is british thats what he started out at
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Extended Profile

Post by Quadroponics Sun May 22, 2011 9:12 am

still belfort and bisping are far from being able to strike with the spider. i think belfort is way better than bisping striking wise and he got fucked up by silva. my point is no one in MW can strike with silva. Bisping may be the #3 MW in striking but hes far from being able to strike successfully with silva.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun May 22, 2011 3:44 pm

u have to look at that very differently, no one has ever seen that kick b4 as a ko, belfort still could strike with silva he just got caught, its like looking at something uve never seen b4, and u dont know that quad, silvas striking is ok, what makes it so great his is feet movement, and people get fooled by it, the best way to stop silvas striking is to no be fooled by his movement
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Extended Profile

Post by Quadroponics Sun May 22, 2011 3:51 pm

he has great movement i agree but bisping cant hold a candle to the top MW strikers is my point. Marquardt would kill bisping IMO, Bisping will be a past memory soon.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun May 22, 2011 4:31 pm

nah nate plays it to safe, he never takes risks thats how he wins but if he gets pressured he always loses, i think bisping would beat belfort, in all departments, vitors hands are way faster, but i think mikes leg kicks would keep him at bay, and mike is way stronger in the clinch than allot of people give him credit for

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 am