Ultimate Fighting Association

Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America Empty Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America

Post by Dist205 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 am

“I feel great getting the TUF spot. It’s a little early to start the smack talk but I’m going to beat the bangers and mash out of Bisping after my team smashes his team. Now that Osama is dead, Bisping is the most hated man in America. Everybody hates that guy. I wonder what it’s like to actually be hated that much. You would have to put a terrorist attack together to be hated any more than he is (...) It’s going to be fun and it will broaden the horizons for the fringe fans who are just becoming interested in mixed martial arts. My goal is to make this the best season of TUF, the highest rated season and to smash a Brit at the end of it." - For more from Jason Miller on Michael Bisping and TUF 14, visit Heavy.com

It appears Jason "Mayhem" Miller is anxious to kick-off the trash talk ahead of The Ultimate Fighter 14, where he will coach opposite Middleweight contender Michael Bisping. Miller was initially set to return to the octagon for the first time in more than six years against Aaron Simpson at UFC 132, but was assigned the coaching spot when Chael Sonnen's suspension left the position vacant. As the long-standing host of the hit MTV show Bully Beatdown, "Mayhem" knows a thing or two about entertaining and promises to make this season's TUF the greatest of all time.

The Ultimate Fighter 14 began filming this week and will debut on Spike TV in September. The Finale was recently confirmed for early December and, in addition to crowning the show's tournament Champion, Miller and Bisping will go head to head in the card's main event
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America Empty Re: Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America

Post by Dist205 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:46 am

I'm so glad Mayheim got this spot over Chael. Chael woulda made Spitsping steal'um!!
    yellow_gadget
    yellow_gadget
    UFA Yellow Belt 1stripe
    UFA Yellow Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America Empty Re: Jason "Mayhem" Miller: Michael Bisping is the most hated man in America

Post by yellow_gadget Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:23 pm

this should be good.....both bisping and miller can trash talk and hype up the fight.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:02 am