Ultimate Fighting Association

SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF) Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF) Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Dist205
WarCraved1115
Mario
7 posters

SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF)

Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
    SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF) 110

Cash $ : 1000

SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF) Empty SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF)

Post by Mario Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Everyone was shocked by saturday;s outcome and were left hanging by Rua's performance.

First, before I get to the important part, alot of you NEED to understand the complications of coming off a surgery, and a big layoff to fight for the biggest of your life. This WAS the Shogun that fought Forrest, if NOT WORSE. Shogun is a professional fighter with a family that need money to survive, so he came and did what he had to do. Of course that might be just cheap talk to some of you but here's some proof for you. Last night a video was released from the OPEN-WORKOUTS of UFC 128, where Shogun VISIBLY gasses after 3:50 seconds of LIGHT sparring, and he keeps on hard breathing for the rest of the video, mouth wide open. This was not the 100% Shogun, case closed. The vid:

In addition, we finally got Ninja Rua interviewed and this is what happened:

*What do you think Shogun lacked in order to return to Brazil with the belt?*

"Actually, one of the first coups launched on him, a knee and a kick on his head, right on the beginning of the fight, finished his conditioning and it changed the course of the fight."

That flying knee that you think was NOTHING and WAY OFF in the beginning of the fight because we got to see it from behind Shogun, is actually a knee that could have knocked out ANY of the other fighters, add that with some 13 minutes of pure brutalization, and you should see how much Shogun endured in that fight, and showed his heart and his tolerance. If anything, Bones SHOULD have finished Shogun in the 2nd round AT BEST.

Here is the knee from a different angle:

SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF) JONESFLYINGKNEE

So there ya have it, Bones is the NEW LHW CHAMPION, but he beat a version of Shogun, and honestly he might be the real Shogun, but let's hope Shogun gets on the right track and no more injuries and alot of octagon time and go for his shot at revenge.

Last edited by Mario on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF) Empty Re: SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF)

Post by WarCraved1115 Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Yes we all know Mario, but all of us should be focusing on UFC 129 or UFN 24
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF) Empty Re: SHOGUN LOST BECAUSE (NINJA RUA INTERVIEW + VIDEO + GIF)

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 pm

lol u silly war

Mario great post. I knew we had a bad angle, and I wasnt sure if the knee was flush or not. That shit was clean as hell. So Shogun was hurt even before the cage combo a min or so later!!

This goes to show that Shogun is a true fighter with a lot of heart. He needs to work on his tank though!! Nice gif Rio
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 pm

sorry lol, im just kinda bored of shogun vs jones (dont mean to sound like an ass, sry if i do) but im just looking forward to Sat big smile
    Gray_Fox054
    Gray_Fox054
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes

Post by Gray_Fox054 Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:10 pm

WarCraved1115 wrote:Yes we all know Mario, but all of us should be focusing on UFC 129 or UFN 24
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Shoguns tank was exposed. The early knee definitly worked against his cardio, but like they said, if u get him to the ground and make him work u got'em!!
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 pm

look even if he was a 100% it wouldnt of mattered shogun has a hard time with people pressuring him jones would win a rematch but i give him all the credit in the world for stepping in that ring he could have backed out
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:04 pm

I think Shogun could've beaten rashad if they fought, too bad for Shogun that Rashad was injured :/
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm

No way War!! Suga wouldv'e LnP. Double leg after double leg.
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Im sorry dist, but im not a huge rashad fan lol, ever since tuf10, i like rampage more
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Yes this thread is only about giving Rua some credit for just hanging in there as long as he did, and all the people laughing out there saying how exposed shogun was and that he "tapped" and all that stuff dissing one of the GOATs in the business. Shogun might lose in a rematch of course, and odds are he will, bad style matchup for him, but the thread isn't about that. I just wanted to clear Rua's name a little bit, and I hope this thread does JUST THAT. Sick heart SHOGUN, can't wait to see it start a NEW road in this business.

PEACE
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm

great post mario ... that fucking knee was sick .... too bad he wasnt 100% , he will be back im sure
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:36 pm

TOLD YOU HE WAS HURT
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:38 pm

raj knows what he says lol i couldnt say that before cause dist and sabby would say that i was making excuses for his loss lol
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 pm

dude he was cleary not ready for this fight .. but yes like mario said he has a family and needs the money, jones beat a one legged non conditioned shogun .. and it took him 3 rounds to put him away
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:45 pm

lol you are right , in a 100% shogun fight jones might win but im sure it will not look like this
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 pm

yeah i can see jones doing exactly doing the same thing and winning but he woulda had a tougher fight
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Yup exactly guys, and Ninja Rua saying it first hand, that knee finished his condition instantly .. and he stayed 3 rounds in there .. I'm sure he would have made alot of changes in the fight, try not to sweep so much and put cardio into that, and let Jones gas himself out .. Now that Shogun knows whatsup, he will be back in a year and a half id say with Bones, and he would do alot of stuff different, and hopefully will be 100% coming in.
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:35 pm

hell yeah WAR SHOGUN !!! cant wait to see him fight again
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

me too.... i want him vs loser of hamill and rampage
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 pm

WAR 8==============> 0;
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 pm

i think he would kill either one of those guys
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:53 pm

I think he would have more of a hard time with Rampage..... and we all know what he did against him! lol
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 pm

naah i dont think so , i think he woul ko just like the first time they fought
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

LOL bad conditioning not 100%. Is this before the knee or after the knee?? Cant be before the knee!!

Also Mario, nobody laughed at dude or dissed him. I just stated facts. Its called fight recap guys!!

My bad for not believing that whenever Shogun loses, something is wrong with him. Those r called excuses, grow up and face the facts instead of whinning like little kids. Shogun got exposed, his weakness is his tank and all future fights for him, people will try to take him down. The only fight that someone wont take him down is agaisnt Rampage, and that might be his next fight.
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:25 pm

he wasnt 100% .
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Its all good luke!! Ur gonna see it how u see it. I know u look up to him.

when guys arent 100% when they fight, they come out afterwards and let the public know what happened. Reason be, they have reputations and legacies to uphold. If they look bad, they'll definitly tell u why

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 pm

To be very honest, I blame his coaches. Very bad gameplan rushing bones in a 5 rd fight. He didnt do that with Machida. His conditioning is his coaches fault too. In these situations u cant really blame the fighter. He seemed unprepared!!
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 pm

it means he can take a loss he wont make excuses after the fight to say he wasnt 100 percent but we all know he wasnt 100%
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:57 pm

blah blame this blame that .. hey dist .. 8=>
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 pm

RajisBoss123 wrote:blah blame this blame that .. hey dist .. 8=>
    lolololol i still dont know how to give you plus one :(
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:05 pm

I wonder why!! lololololol
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:07 pm

you press the - to the right of his name big smile
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:21 pm

now i see the + and -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am