Ultimate Fighting Association

FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE  Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE  Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Messiah2dgod
Lucas-JiuJitsu
RajisBoss123
7 posters

FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE

RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE  Empty FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE

Post by RajisBoss123 Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:55 pm

werdum is still the only one who has been able to beat hell even finish fedor .. BUT DAMN DID HE TAKE A BEATING, no body will ever no now what would of happened in that 3rd round so to me its fedor still has only lost once .. i told you guys silva would win though .. fedor needs to come to the states and train oviously his training isnt working for him anymore
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Cash $ : 1000

FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE  Empty Re: FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm

agreed raj the guy who is good enough to KO fedor issnt there yet
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE  Empty Re: FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 am

imo he wouldnt have been able to his eye was completely shut on the right side that means he wouldnt be able to time the distance to land it and bigfoot had no problems taking him down it was a fair stoppage and he has lost 3 times technically a loss is a loss no matter how u lose, that cut was caused by his opponent, he got caught in a triangle, and the eye shutting and broken nose was caused by silva
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
    FEDOR STILL HAS ONLY TECHNICALLY LOST ONCE  110

Post by Mario Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:44 am

ya fedor said hes gonna fight again guys ..

and i dont see fedor losin .. i m actually more impressed with him after bigfoot .. 50+ pounds weight difference and he was like a pro down there ..

doctor stoppage .. whatever

war fedor
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:22 am

damn sabby you just dont like to agree with any one do you ... i didnt say bigfoot didnt beat fedor .. i just dont like the talk that he is done just because he has 2 losses in a row .. that ora oth the unbeatable fedor might not be there but he still is one of the best in the worlds
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 am

i dont think he was even in the top ten b4 werdum he hasnt he even fought top ten fighters since 05-06
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 am

you probally think bj will be champ again too lol
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:33 am

it's a fucking doctor stoppage, he wanst even finished

let me see anyone do what he did from bottom to a guy thats 60 pounds heavier ..

yes he lost, but i swear to god if i see one more thread that he sucks or hes a can i m gonna flip

and i m fairly neutral about him, i like him ya and i enjoy his fights but i could careless

but fedor is one of the best, and they will find a way to squeeze him in the GP again or coker said if that doesnt happen he will fight loser of werdum/overeem

its all settled

/thread
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 am

i second that mario... i havent rooted for him in a long time .i usually root for the underdog .but i dont get pissed off and rant on about a guy who went undefeated for 10 years beating champs and ex champs . o and mite i add finish them all .. when was this guy in a boring fight ..
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"

Post by Mario Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 am

people IS stupid
    Fasili
    Fasili
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe
    UFA Orange Belt 1stripe

Post by Fasili Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:27 am

WTF? Did Fedor lose!?!?
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 am

ok raj bj prbly will be champ again cause i think he is gonna beat fitch and that fight dana said is for number one contender and if gsp wins he is gonna fight silva and if shields wins it will be bj shields, bj gives wrestlers fits the only wrestlers to beat bj, gsp wore bj down and bj gassed the same thing happened in the second hughes fight, edgar, he pretty much is a 145er fighting at 155 and bj couldnt deal with the speed and got frustrated, now back to fedor how in the hell can rank him top 10 for the past 10 years ill give credit where its due in 2000-06 i would say yes top ten, but 07-11 he hasnt fought any other top ten fighters so how can u put him in the top ten,the only way u become top ten is by fighting the best, he never fought overeem in pride or sf, he gets dominated by bigger guys who have skill, rogers was on top of him for a round beating on him then in the second rogers decided to "bang" with him and got kod, doctor stoppages like that are fair and i cant complain even if it were to happen to bj or tito, my favorite fighters, fedor lost both rds and wasnt gonna win the third silva took him down and pounded on him fedor could do nothing, iread people oh he had a leg lock, whoever thought that leg lock was gonna tap silva is stupid silva was in no danger, and silva has a incredible chin only stopped once and fedor landed allot of shots on his chin.
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Post by RajisBoss123 Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 pm

hey sabby im gunnna be like mario and say i didnt wanna read your whole summary on topic so can you just give me the main points
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:42 pm

oh well im guessing its age catching up to him
    Vito
    Vito
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 3361

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-11

Post by Vito Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:54 pm

I see too much politics in Fedor fights. I love Fedor but the truth is:

There were two parts before but youtube sucks and the parts gone but they were mostly contribute to Lesnar so its nevermind while we know right now how much Brock is worth but movie got some truth i dont know who have seen it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:48 am