Ultimate Fighting Association

Lyoto Machida discusses his losing streak, says "UFC won't feel sorry for me" Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lyoto Machida discusses his losing streak, says "UFC won't feel sorry for me" Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyoto Machida discusses his losing streak, says "UFC won't feel sorry for me"

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Lyoto Machida discusses his losing streak, says "UFC won't feel sorry for me" Empty Lyoto Machida discusses his losing streak, says "UFC won't feel sorry for me"

Post by Dist205 Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 pm

"UFC considers the incomes a lot, the profits, and if I’m not pleasing the fans anymore, they won’t feel sorry for me. That’s why I’ve always invested in me a lot, and it won’t be any different now. If I did a lot, I’ll do a lot more now. I’ll give my best trying to win. If I have to bring the best professionals, I will. I’ll be far, geographically, but I can bring the guys to help me here in Belem."

"We’re working a lot on my conditioning, because we know Couture is much resistant. I believe we can win, we have many weapons. Despite he’s on a certain age, he’s tough and experienced, and he’s been fighting guys like Minotauro, and he did tough fights and he’s tough for anyone. - For complete interview by Guilherme Cruz, visit Tatame.com

After a dominant eight-fight win streak, during which he captured and defended the Light Heavyweight title, Lyoto Machida suffered back to back losses in 2010. The first came in a rematch with current champ Mauricio "Shougun" Rua at UFC 113, where Machida was knocked out in dramatic fashion in the opening round. In his following outing, back in November, he dropped a close split decision to Quinton "Rampage" Jackson to make it two in a row. "The Dragon" now finds himself in what UFC President Dana White has called a "must win situation" going into his April match with veteran Randy Couture
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Lyoto Machida discusses his losing streak, says "UFC won't feel sorry for me" Empty Re: Lyoto Machida discusses his losing streak, says "UFC won't feel sorry for me"

Post by Dist205 Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Dana cant cut dude

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:47 pm