Ultimate Fighting Association

Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight" Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight" Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Lucas-JiuJitsu
Simon
Dist205
7 posters

Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight"

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight" Empty Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight"

Post by Dist205 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:14 am

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight" Empty Re: Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight"

Post by Dist205 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:28 am

This dude is such a d-bag. He cries about shit HE agrees to. If u dont wanna fight dont fight.

I say let the cry baby rest and give him the winner of GSP-Shields in Sept./Oct.
    Simon
    UFA White Belt 2stripes
    UFA White Belt 2stripes

Cash $ : 1000

Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight" Empty Re: Nick Diaz discusses his win over Paul Daley, says "it wasn't a fair fight"

Post by Simon Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am

you know nothing about nick diaz, he is a nice guy. and diaz is gonna beat gsp.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Oh and ur his buddy big smile Nick is not a nice guy, he is a asshole!!
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm

i like him too , and i like him being an ass there are a lot of cool and polite fighters out there someone gotta do this WARRR DIAZZZZZ
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Its not even about being nice and polite. The guy cant even stand still and look at the camera. He acts like he has ADD. Hes always looking around and never answers the question they ask him. He has no home training!! I would love to see his parents and how they act.
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:32 pm

What was the deal with the suspension? And Nick's interviews annoy me lol when he can't stand still, but im starting to like him a lil more
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:44 pm

what suspension??
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

you didnt watch the video did you ? and you posted it lololol
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 pm

I did watch it dude. I heard him say suspension, but he never said why. I wanna know what he did. If u know, why not just tell me instead of being a smart ass!
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:31 pm

nah i like being a smart ass
    are you already mad i didnt even start annoying people yet
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:00 am

i hate watching diaz in interviews all he ever does is complain and make it look like either the po po is out to get him or the mob is
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:01 am

and yeah dist has a good point i bet trying to have a conversation with this guy is like talking to to a dog, but his parents didnt have much part in his life
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    UFA Black Belt
    UFA Black Belt

Cash $ : 1729

Post by xJoRdAnEnGliShx Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:05 am

Fuck all you Diaz haters! who gives a shit what he is like? He is a great fighter, he is very ambitious and is a fucking hard nut!!!! he will fight anybody in the world and he will be confident no matter what and he is the most entertaining Mixed Martial Artist to watch due to his taunting and his smack talk during the fucking fight. He makes me Laugh when i watch him fight due to it.

He is a Legend in my eyes.

WARRRRRRR DIAZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:49 pm

i agree with jordan and his interviews are funny he just says like : you know uuuuh i work twice as hard as anybody you know , you know ill fight anybody you know uuh you know lololol
    funniest fighters to watch diaz and jason miller
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:41 pm

he kicked me in my leg it wasnt a fair fight lololol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 am