Ultimate Fighting Association

Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World Empty Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 am

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World Empty Re: Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:49 am

Dude tries to talk a good game lol This will be interesting.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World Empty Re: Brock Lesnar: I was, and I will be again the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:59 am

he has a good game i dont see why people dont see this his ground game is top notch and his training camps are some of the best, 95% of mma fans just see him as a wwe wrestler if he didnt do that and they saw his amt wrestling background they would drool, his wrestling tech is top notch, he is 280 pds moves like a guy 130 pds lighter than him, his ability to pick up things, like in the cain fight he was getting his ass kicked and then he tries a kimoura from his back u know he is working his bjj like a dog, his cardio is really good the only reason why he got tired is cause of that big punch he cain hit him with, and getting hit fucks with that ask any one, guy is def in the top 5 hw
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Cash $ : 1000

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:07 pm

im pretty sre brock will win the title again
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:52 pm

He has a punchers chance
    Gray_Fox054
    Gray_Fox054
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1000

Post by Gray_Fox054 Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Dist205 wrote:He has a punchers chance
    are you being sarcastic lol?
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 pm

dude if brock gets u down and he gets into ur guard or half guard ur fucked mir couldnt do anything in their second fight
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Gray_Fox054 wrote:
    Dist205 wrote:He has a punchers chance
    are you being sarcastic lol?

LOL Yup. I cant stand brock, but im not stupid to think brock cant win. U gotta have raw stand up and TD defense to beat dude. Without that brock will bully u. Like sab said, mir is a good example. I kinda got a feeling if brock gets jds on the ground it might be over. But u never know, jds td defense will be on hightened alert. jds might fight slow to gas brock. I think jds will impliment the same strategy he used agaisnt big country. This is a tough fight for both fighters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:39 pm