Ultimate Fighting Association

Brett Rogers Signs With Bellator Debuts June 22 Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brett Rogers Signs With Bellator Debuts June 22 Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Rogers Signs With Bellator Debuts June 22

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Brett Rogers Signs With Bellator Debuts June 22 Empty Brett Rogers Signs With Bellator Debuts June 22

Post by Dist205 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Former Strikeforce title contender Brett Rogers has signed with Bellator. Rogers will make his debut with the promotion on June 22 at Bellator 71. No opponent has been named at the time of this post.

It has been a tumultuous few years for the big man, as personal and legal issues have side-tracked the former Strikeforce contender. Issues Rogers says are behind him:

Over the past year I have been challenged in my personal life, but all is now good in the Rogers family,” Rogers said. “Everyone makes mistakes in life but it’s how you recover that really counts. I spend every day with my wife and kids and enjoy every minute of it. Fighting is my job and I love it, but I also love my family and that’s why I made things right before returning to the cage. All I can say is get ready for a new and improved Brett Rogers.”

Rogers will likely be fighting for a possible fall heavyweight tournament slot when he debuts on June 22. Bellator 71 will feature the opening round of the Summer Series light-heavyweight tournament.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 am