Ultimate Fighting Association

Bobby Lashley would like to fight Fedor, Dave Bautista Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bobby Lashley would like to fight Fedor, Dave Bautista Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby Lashley would like to fight Fedor, Dave Bautista

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Bobby Lashley would like to fight Fedor, Dave Bautista Empty Bobby Lashley would like to fight Fedor, Dave Bautista

Post by Dist205 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:35 am

The last time Bobby Lashley stepped inside the cage he captured the Shark Fights Heavyweight championship, defeating Karl Knothe by first round submission. It was Lashley’s first fight on a three-fight deal that he signed with the promotion in September.Lashley recently spoke to FightersOnly about a number of possible opponents for his next bout.

One possibility that was mentioned by Lashley was signing with Bellator, something that Lashley seemed excited about, “It was a contract that was just put on the table... I got the call yesterday so I don't even know any of the details of the deal. I think Bellator is a great company and I would love to be able to fight for them.” If Lashley would sign with Bellator he would join Sean McCorkle as another recent Bellator Heavyweight signing.

Another fighter Lashley mentioned as a fighter he would like to meet was Fedor Emelianenko, a fighter he thinks he would stand a good chance of defeating, “I think that my wrestling would trump some of the things that he has. I know he's a great fighter, but if I fought him then of course I'm going to try and wrestle him down

A third possibility is a fight against another fighter that, like Lashley, competed in the WWE, Dave Bautista. “I know a lot of people are looking at that fight and saying I shouldn't take it, but that's the entertainment aspect of [MMA]. If the wrestling fans want that then it's an opportunity for me to have a fight, which will probably warrant a good amount of money... I'll take that fight, no problem.” – for more see FightersOnlyMag.com

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:26 am