Ultimate Fighting Association

Nick Diaz: I've been a UFC fighter longer than G.S.P.  Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nick Diaz: I've been a UFC fighter longer than G.S.P.  Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Nick Diaz: I've been a UFC fighter longer than G.S.P.

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Nick Diaz: I've been a UFC fighter longer than G.S.P.  Empty Nick Diaz: I've been a UFC fighter longer than G.S.P.

Post by Dist205 Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:20 am

Speaking on InsideMMA, number one contender for the UFC Welterweight title Nick Diaz spoke about his returning to the UFC and the famous callout of Georges St. Pierre after beating up BJ Penn at UFC 137.

Diaz also declared that he has been inside the UFC Octagon longer than St. Pierre, reflecting on his UFC 44 debut against Jeremy Jackson back on September 23th of 2003. St. Pierre made his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut two UFC cards later, at UFC 46 against Karo Parisyan. Since then, the French-Canadian competed 17 times inside the Octagon, currently holding a record of 16-2 in the UFC. For the contrast, Diaz fought 10 times in the UFC and is currently 7-3 in the promotion.

The fight between Georges St. Pierre and Nick Diaz is currently scheduled for the famous Superbowl Weekend, UFC 143 on February 4th. The event will take place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, co-headlined by the fellow 170lbs scrap between Josh Koscheck and the original title challenger Carlos Condit.