Ultimate Fighting Association

Anderson Silva blasts the "unprofessional" Ed Soares Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anderson Silva blasts the "unprofessional" Ed Soares Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anderson Silva blasts the "unprofessional" Ed Soares

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Anderson Silva blasts the "unprofessional" Ed Soares Empty Anderson Silva blasts the "unprofessional" Ed Soares

Post by Dist205 Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:19 pm

"Unfortunately my manager is American, he speaks Portuguese but he is American. But I'm putting myself as a Brazilian... Whether you are in the UFC or not, when I'm outside my country i'm going to represent my country well and I think everyone has to position himself in the right way,

His position was not good, was not cool, as a manager he needed to have a more professional attitude. He was not professional and I don't know why... I think it was not cool. But everyone knows what's best, he is a grown man and he is going to deal with the backlash of what he did
    ."

First thing is that nobody can talk for me except myself. Second is that I don't have a contract with anybody, except with Nine9 and my sponsors, so anything can happen." - Fighters Only (via BloodyElbow.com)

It's not the first time Anderson Silva has some harsh words for his manager, Ed Soares. Silva previously referred to Soares on Twitter, claiming that no one except himself has the authority to speak about his future as a Mixed Martial Artist. And with Chael Sonnen delivering blow after blow in each and single one of his interviews, it's safe to assume that "The Spider" feels humiliated from every angle. Silva also hints at a potential split from his long-time manager, joining the current UFC Heavyweight title challenger Junior dos Santos, who parted ways with Soares back in June.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:29 pm