Ultimate Fighting Association

Post Fight Interviews Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Post Fight Interviews Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Post Fight Interviews

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Post Fight Interviews Empty Post Fight Interviews

Post by Dist205 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 am

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post Fight Interviews Empty Re: Post Fight Interviews

Post by Dist205 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:08 am

LMAO Chael's mouth is priceless!! As long as he doesnt cross the line, Chael is funny freakin dude!
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Cash $ : 1830

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: Ovr 30-7-1

Post by Quadroponics Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

LMAO that guy is on cloud 9 love to see someone so happy. If Silva Sonnen II dosent happen im going to hang myself.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 pm

yea this is must see tv smile. the analysts say it will be a different fight than last time cause silva ribs wont be broke and chael's testosterone levels arent high. Could make a difference. also silva's td d is much better than stann's.

im still waiting on stann to fight back smile
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:29 pm

testosterone isnt gonna mean anything neither is the ribs look at all of silvas fights vs wrestlers he usually loses a round or two to them, sonnen is the best wrestler he has ever faced i see it the same with sonnen finishing silva or getting the judges nod
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Extended Profile

Post by Quadroponics Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Sonnen wont finish just because the only way possible for him to finish vs A Silva is sub and we all kno how impossible that is. A Silva Jits>Chael Sonnen Jits, that being said i hope to see chael come out with the same type of gameplan just better conditioning. He needs to control the fight the same way he did in the first but still be able to fight subs off in round 5 like its round 1. My prediction Chael via UD 49-46
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 pm

silva knows all chael can do is shoot. chael didnt have to set it up with stann, but he'll definitely have to set up the td for anderson. even though frankie and gray almost gave us the same fight, i doubt sonnen silva will be the same fight.
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:27 pm

sonnens wrestling > silvas wrestling defense, dont forget about sonnens striking im not saying he is gonna go in their and ko somebody but this was a guy who was thinking bout becoming a pro boxer instead of being a collegiate wrestler, silva has the better striking and it doesnt matter if u have the better jitz anyone can get subbed with a choke the only thing that "better" jitz has u will have a better understanding of what kind of setups are they using but if u get ur arms around his neck and its a deep gable grip or keylock choke he is going to sleep lets not forget he hasnt been doing bjj his entire life like sonnens wrestling yes silva beat him and his wrestling but that triangle was the equivalent of a hail mary or a full court shot, and chael said it best after the silva fight he was better for only 8 seconds, sonnen took him down at will and do u remember when silva took sonnen down? sonnen sweeped him it was either the 3 or 4th round icr, but sonnen has the advantage in a couple areas, overall grappling wrestling and bjj, lets be honest here sonnen defended that triangle right just like stann defended that arm triangle last night at this high of a level of where they are fighting those guys have great tech, anyone would have tapped if silva slapped that on maia he would have tapped because he had the armbar/triangle switch sub same thing fedor got caught in, sonnen has the grappling, and his conditioning who was more tired in that fight silva or sonnen, sonnen will grind on anyone and can outlast anyone, the only way i see silva winning this time is if he can keep the fight standing which is highly unlikely cause we saw a new sonnen last night a sonnen who passes the guard unlike in the silva fight were he was content in staying in the guard i think its gonna be the same kinda fight but with sonnen finishing him i think sonnen has silvas number i really do i may be wrong but i think sonnen is the mw champ
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Extended Profile

Post by Quadroponics Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Stanns guard < Silvas guard
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 pm

yes i know that but sonnens wrestling > silvas bjj lets be honest how long has silva been doing bjj compared to sonnens wrestling yes i knwo he got caught but again it was that last second full court shot we all know this he wasnt playing possum in that fight he may have had broken ribs but frankie got 25 concussions last night and still ko'd gray u cant say if he is injured blah blah blah if ur injured move the fight if u dont think u can do it then dont dont say ur injured after the fight thats an excuse sonnen was injured in that fight every fighter is how many fighters walk into a fight 100% ?
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 pm

cmon sab, undefeated since 06', and he already beat the dude. sonnen has a chance to win, but there's no playbook. fighters been factoring this stuff in against silva for 5 years now.

yes, sonnen can out wrestle him, but will it come to that? he had cracked ribs last time so i'll let those td's slide smile this dude got td defense book so he better stop that shit. plus its sonnen, he has his whole nation behind him. to go undefeated this long, then lose to a guy that disrespect ur country. that would be a horrible loss and his people would be pissed.

i think we get the old silva back and he'll mock and play with sonnen in the ring. he'll see the td a mile away. i see the fight going like machida vs randy. silva will keep his distance and try to chop chael down.
    Quadroponics
    Quadroponics
    UFA Master Brown Belt
    UFA Master Brown Belt

Extended Profile

Post by Quadroponics Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:06 am

like i said chael wins a UD 49-46, Silva will fall into the same fight as before only this time hell have no escape
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:28 am

thats the problem silva cant stuff any takedowns everyone always say his td def gets better we been saying that since luter took him down three times when he was gassed we said that after hendo took him down 3 times silva has got to have one the highest % of being taken down, those ribs mean nothing, with all that adrenaline in ur blood u dont feel it if he did sonnen would have finished him in the first couple of rounds because sonnen was kneeing his body allot when he got his back, silva cant keep distance because he cant throw kicks,once sonnen grabs a leg ur getting a power double and if ur on the cage ur going for a ride sonnen can throw any one like a high school girl he did it to okami he did it to nate he did it to stann, silva is a good fighter sonnen is a better fighter with a better set of tools than that of silvas, silva is good in all areas except wrestling thats why u will never see silva on top of a dominant wrestler unless he makes a mistake ala hendo, i dont see silva winning a round i see it 50-45 its gonna be 5 round grind until silva gives up or the judges call it
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 am

sabby_92 wrote:silva is a good fighter sonnen is a better fighter with a better set of tools than that of silvas

u drinking the kool-aid huh!! better set of tools? cmon sab we all know chaels a great wrestler, but silva has all the tools. chael CANT finish the fight standing (just like bones) and his jits is mediocre at best. he subbed stann cause he didnt want to pound out the army hero.

how can u guys doubt a guy who never lost in the ufc! 50-45 cmon son, show the new cover boy some respect!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 pm