Ultimate Fighting Association

Chael Sonnen: I got no problem slapping Anderson Silva around again, just to entertain myself Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chael Sonnen: I got no problem slapping Anderson Silva around again, just to entertain myself Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chael Sonnen: I got no problem slapping Anderson Silva around again, just to entertain myself

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Chael Sonnen: I got no problem slapping Anderson Silva around again, just to entertain myself Empty Chael Sonnen: I got no problem slapping Anderson Silva around again, just to entertain myself

Post by Dist205 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Chael Sonnen continued his verbal assault on Anderson "The Spider" Silva, this time declared that he would have no problem "slapping him around just for fun and laughs". Sonnen also added that he thinks Silva will be unable to defeat Yushin Okami in Rio, so the next time he fights "The Spider" it won't be for the UFC Middleweight title:

"Yeah, Anderson and I will meet again either way, regardless. Anderson is not going to be a Champion by then. Yushin Okami is going to take him out in August in his hometown. But I got no problem slapping Anderson again, just for fun, just for laughs. Just to entertain myself."

The fight between Yushin Okami will go down on August 27, at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Silva and Okami already met back at Rumble On The Rock 8, with the Japanese veteran getting his hand raised after an illegal upkick from "The Spider". According to Sonnen, Silva ducked Yushin Okami for five years, but now he has nowhere to run from what would be his first loss in thirteen bouts inside the UFC Octagon.

Furthermore, Sonnen also called out Quinton Jackson, claiming that if Rampage wants a fight, he'll be more than happy to move up to 205. Sonnen originally asked for a "tune-up" bout at 205, against one of his other targets - Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida.