Ultimate Fighting Association

Urijah Faber: As long as Dominick Cruz has something I want we're still going to be enemies Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Urijah Faber: As long as Dominick Cruz has something I want we're still going to be enemies Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urijah Faber: As long as Dominick Cruz has something I want we're still going to be enemies

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Urijah Faber: As long as Dominick Cruz has something I want we're still going to be enemies Empty Urijah Faber: As long as Dominick Cruz has something I want we're still going to be enemies

Post by Dist205 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Top Bantamweight contender Urijah Faber, who failed to dethrone Dominick Cruz at UFC 132, discusses the match-up, as well as his long standing rivalry with the champ. Faber feels it is only a matter of time before he and Cruz meet again, and says as long as "The Dominator" has something he wants, they're still going to be enemies.

Cruz vs. Faber II headlined last weekend's action-packed UFC 132 line-up from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. After five closely-contested frenetic rounds, Cruz emerged victorious via unanimous decision, retaining the title and evening the score with Faber, who is the only fighter to ever defeat him.