Ultimate Fighting Association

Mayhem Miller: Put me in front of Anderson Silva, I'll take his a-- down and choke his a-- out Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mayhem Miller: Put me in front of Anderson Silva, I'll take his a-- down and choke his a-- out Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Mayhem Miller: Put me in front of Anderson Silva, I'll take his a-- down and choke his a-- out

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Mayhem Miller: Put me in front of Anderson Silva, I'll take his a-- down and choke his a-- out Empty Mayhem Miller: Put me in front of Anderson Silva, I'll take his a-- down and choke his a-- out

Post by Dist205 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Middleweight contender Jason "Mayhem" Miller, who is coaching opposite Michael Bisping on The Ultimate Fighter 14, discusses his experience on the show, as well as competing in the "stacked" UFC 185-pound division. Miller is confident in his ability to beat any fighter in the world at his weight class and says if given a shot at reigning Champion Anderson Silva, "he will take his a-- down and choke his a-- out."