Ultimate Fighting Association

carwins recation to the pull out Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

carwins recation to the pull out Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

carwins recation to the pull out

Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

carwins recation to the pull out Empty carwins recation to the pull out

Post by Messiah2dgod Thu May 12, 2011 9:08 pm

"I was training and my phone was blowing up so I looked over and saw some missed calls from Dana and Joe Silva. I reached out to my manager to see what was going on and he informed me that we are taking Lesnar's spot for 131.

Junior is a serious fight and not the type of fight that you would normally take on a 30 day notice but I have a dream to chase and I do not have a lot of time to chase it. This is an opportunity to put myself in contention for the title. I know my Coaches will have me ready so I have everything to gain.

My manager said "This is where you belong" and I am going to make sure I do everything I can to prove him right.

Please help make UFC 131 one of the biggest cards in the year.

I hope Brock is able to recover. I look forward to facing him again one day."

The one time opponent to Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin takes to his personal website to talk about the recent announcement that he will be filling in for Lesnar and face off against Dos Santos at UFC 131.

Shockingly today the UFC announced the Lesnar will no longer be able to compete against his TUF 13 coaching counterpart due to a serious case of diverticulitis. While, the news is anything but good for Lesnar, it is a huge opportunity for Carwin to step right back in the title hunt and challenge for UFC gold.

so we will prbly see carwin in tuf, i have a question, tuf is pre recorded a month before they start the show so does that mean brock had this happen a couple weeks ago and it just came out now?
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

carwins recation to the pull out Empty Re: carwins recation to the pull out

Post by Dist205 Thu May 12, 2011 10:09 pm

good question sab. i didnt see the last episode yet, but it probally didnt say anything. maybe next week we see carwin on there.

It sounds like carwin is just getting the news, so brock will probally be on the show till the end.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:26 am