Ultimate Fighting Association

Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best  Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best  Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best  Empty Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best

Post by Dist205 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Gray_Fox054
    Gray_Fox054
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes
    UFA Green Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1000

Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best  Empty Re: Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best

Post by Gray_Fox054 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:51 pm

I personally think that Fedor's heart isn't in it anymore and he stopped training as hard as he used to. He no longer has that burning desire to be #1. Simply put, it's Fedor dramatically slowing down, not the competition getting so good he can't keep up. Look at his frame and fighting style as of late. He looks for that one punch knock out, whereas in the past, he would punch you in the face, take you down, and punish you with a barrage of punches or submit you. He was intense as hell when he fought.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best  Empty Re: Joe Rogan: Fedor can't compete against the best

Post by Dist205 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:02 pm

He gotta get his swag back
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

Post by WarCraved1115 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I hate it when people say Fedor is the best even today... because hes not. He was in Pride maybe, but definitely not today, he even thought of retiring which shows that he has lost his passion for fighting, and hes only like what... 36?
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Hes not the best, we know that. But if he gets back to his sambo roots and trains differently, he'll be a beast again. He needs to punch to set up judo throws, not punch to knock someone out.

Even though I know he we wont do it, he really needs to cut to 205. I wonder whats his walkin weight. How much is he losing to get to 230. If hes starting from 250/260, it will be hard at his age to start cutting that much weight. I can really see now, how M-1 global is not the best for fedor. There supposed to notice these things before hand. There in the business, there supposed to see the quick evolution in mma. They can go around and see new talent and let fedor know what he needs to change to keep up.

I blame M-1 global for fedor's lack of evolving. They didnt supply the right tools for him to improve his game in the last 5 years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:33 am