Ultimate Fighting Association

"Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

"Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

"Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

"Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed Empty "Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:45 am

"That punch was what went wrong, that’s to begin with. I was doing fine on the bout. I was taken down unnecessarily, and it’s pretty hard to take me down. He set a good game plan and fought well. He’s a clever guy, he knows how to fight, he’s experienced, and I thought my good conditioning would make a difference, and I was feeling fine, and I’d move forwards on the fourth round, but he’s dangerous."

"Each fight is unique, you are only exposed if you’re up there, it’s 50-50. There’s no favoritism, favoritism ends in two seconds, when a fist matched a chin. I believe I can beat him and we’ll meet each other soon, you can bet on it. - For complete interview visit Tatame.com

Former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante looks back on his loss to Dan Henderson last Saturday at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. Though he appeared to have Henderson in trouble early-on, landing a big right hand that sent him tumbling to the floor, "Hendo" was able to regain his composure and eventually find a home for his own right, aptly known as the "H-Bomb," which left the Brazilian face down on the mat. "Feijao" credits the veteran's experience and cleverness for the victory, but assures that they will meet again.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

"Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed Empty Re: "Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 am

LOL Quote of the week!!
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
     "Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed 110

Cash $ : 1000

"Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed Empty Re: "Feijao" Cavalcante says he was "doing fine" before the H-Bomb landed

Post by Mario Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 am

I can survive the h bomb .. big smile
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 pm

feijão is in my city this week i saw him at the gym today he lost saturday and is already training hard hell yeah baby hell be back and it will be soon ! and im sure he will bring a R-bomb muahahahah :twisted:
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 pm

lol! R-bomb
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    Lucas-JiuJitsu
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes
    UFA Black Belt 2stripes

Post by Lucas-JiuJitsu Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:14 pm

you wont laugh when he really land this in hendo's poor head LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am