Ultimate Fighting Association

UFC fight Night recap Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UFC fight Night recap Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

UFC fight Night recap

RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

UFC fight Night recap Empty UFC fight Night recap

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 am

Main Event- martin kappman got robbed, look at Diego face .. kappman landed so many more punches stuffed all td except for one but popped right up,, since judges don't have monitor they see what lands and what doesn't clearly .those flurry's probably won him the fight which shows ruthless aggression wins over technical strikes in judges in mma ..which is what probably also won Lenard Garcia the fight agasint nam pham .. ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED

i dont think i can recap anything else at this point mma needs some serious evoling in rules and officiating .. i think the whole put the hand on the ground rule is stupid and need to go

Ok why not

Co- main event C.B looked great at first got a td looked light on his feet and BOOM gets clipped and i agree with the stoppage he was out

sakara vs weidman - umm not much to say sakara got out grappled he needs to work on that alot now if he wants to be a top prospect in this game .. his comob's were amazing though

Brian Bowles vs Page .. hahah deja vu lol .... page came out great like in the first then starts to calm down .. and gullotine for bowles again lol

i have to comment on the shane roller thiago tarves fight.. DAMN gets rock.. thiago comes out looking great and BOOM Done good job for roller not much say besides DAMN

WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

UFC fight Night recap Empty Re: UFC fight Night recap

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 am

I agree with the decision in the main event... 10-9 for kampann, 19-19 2nd round then 29-28 for sanchez
    I believe sanchez won the last 2 rounds

and sakara is amazing at grappling, that dude was just a FAR superior wrestler... he has beaten ryan bader, and phil davis before, that tells you that he has an amazing wrestling game, and i know that sakara is still really good

And raj, I agree with the stoppage, i dont know why everybody in the crowd didn't lol
    RajisBoss123
    RajisBoss123
    UFA Master Orange Belt
    UFA Master Orange Belt

Cash $ : 2595

Post by RajisBoss123 Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 am

sakara has good defensive grappling skills.. i think he kinda got screwed this guy was a replacement and was clearly training for a different kinda fight ... i think if he was pre pared for a high level wreslter he would of done better .. im italian i was like damnit why cant the italians catch a break in this sport lol

i love C.B face after the ref stopped it .. it looked like he saw a ghost .. or boobs for the first time
    WarCraved1115
    WarCraved1115
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe
    UFA Black Belt 1stripe

Post by WarCraved1115 Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 am

lolololol CB is sooo weird..... the way he talks.... and the way he looks... never have seen anything like it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:13 am

Diego won. CB looks weird. My boy Tavares might get cut :(
    Mario
    Mario
    "The Next Big Thing"
    UFC fight Night recap 110

Post by Mario Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:12 am

judging has alot to do with who pushes forward and who chooses where the fight goes, u know that !! if we live in a perfect world, machida wins, kampamnn wins, shogun wins, but we follow these judging rules, and by those rules, diego sanchez won !!

round 2 and 3, kampmann ws in FULL retreat, sanchez pushed forward the whole friggin time, rampage can win a decision by pushing forward then getting beat up?

defending takedowns just does NOT count for points thats the way it is ..

1st - kampamnn 10-9, he defended and tagged him more than once
    2nd- sanchez 10-9, he pushed forward whole round dictacting where the fight takes place, and taggaed him more than once in the last stand off
    3rd - sanchez 10-9, pushed the pace all time, got a takedown, and tagged him again

some people bruise up more than other .. 1 punch can bruise u pretty fucking bad, so should we judge the fight on 1 punch ??

i didnt get to see it live, and i was looking for the vid after it, and i kept seeing kampann got robbed here and there, great spoilers, and when i saw it .. wtf were they talking about ??

i would love for judging to be different, but thats the way it is, they judge each round by 1 which i think sucks, but by their rules, sanchez won .. if ppl see it the other way fine, but this is not a controvorsy, nor a robbery ! check fukuda vs nick fury for a robbery with his pants down !

check the other thread pplz, mario called it first, diego by decision while eveyrone went kampann .. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Post by Dist205 Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:53 am

WarCraved1115 wrote:I agree with the decision in the main event... 10-9 for kampann, 19-19 2nd round then 29-28 for sanchez
    I believe sanchez won the last 2 rounds

and sakara is amazing at grappling, that dude was just a FAR superior wrestler... he has beaten ryan bader, and phil davis before, that tells you that he has an amazing wrestling game, and i know that sakara is still really good

And raj, I agree with the stoppage, i dont know why everybody in the crowd didn't lol

yup what war said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:14 am