Ultimate Fighting Association

Brett Rogers feels disrespected by ZUFFA, says Dana White needs to "Man Up" Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brett Rogers feels disrespected by ZUFFA, says Dana White needs to "Man Up" Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Rogers feels disrespected by ZUFFA, says Dana White needs to "Man Up"

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Brett Rogers feels disrespected by ZUFFA, says Dana White needs to "Man Up" Empty Brett Rogers feels disrespected by ZUFFA, says Dana White needs to "Man Up"

Post by Dist205 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"I’m fighting for my family, to put food on the table. Every second I’m fighting, I’m thinking about my family and how I can better their lives. Everything got blown out of proportion. It’s over and done with. My attorney is taking care of business and making sure things are straight and that I’m home where I need to be so I can provide. (ZUFFA) could have given me a little more respect. I got out of jail and tried calling them, but no one picked up the phone or returned my calls. I felt like people were just avoiding me, so I gave up. Dana White needs to man up and pick up a phone. UFC isn’t the only thing out there. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to fight out East in Asia. I’m hoping something like that can happen down the line. I’m going to keep my options open." - For more from Brett Rogers, visit Full Contact Fighter (via MMAMania)

One time Strikeforce Heavyweight title challenger turned ZUFFA castaway, Brett Rogers, was immediately sent packing from the organization after reports surfaced that he'd been arrested on a plethora of charges stemming from allegations that he'd turned his heavy-hands on his wife. Rogers was released on bail shortly thereafter and has since resumed training with a new camp at Greg Nelson’s Minnesota Martial Arts Academy for his upcoming bout with Eddie Sanchez at Titan Fighting Championships later this month.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:20 pm