Ultimate Fighting Association

Rampage Jackson says Jon Jones is spying on him Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rampage Jackson says Jon Jones is spying on him Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rampage Jackson says Jon Jones is spying on him

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Rampage Jackson says Jon Jones is spying on him Empty Rampage Jackson says Jon Jones is spying on him

Post by Dist205 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson believes he's being watched. Not by the thousands of MMA fans who pack arenas each time he steps into the cage though, but by the very men he considers his comrades.

After receiving word from a friend via Twitter that there may be a spy amongst his team courtesy of his scheduled opponent, Jon "Bones" Jones, Jackson decided to test the waters by fabricating a hand injury. According to "Rampage," it was just four hours later when his manager received a phone call from UFC match-maker Joe Silva, who admitted that he'd been informed of the "injury" by none other than Jones' manager, Malki Kawa.

One of my friends was talking to Jon Jones’ manager recently, and Jon Jones’ manager was saying that he knows everything that is going on in our camp. He said he had spies in our camp and he knew everything that was going on. That got me thinking... How did he know about my hand injury that fast? It wasn’t on the Internet, and yet he knew about my hand injury right away. The UFC people were in Brazil, which is why it probably took them four hours to call me. That shows me two things: They have spies in my camp, one, and two, they’re dumb as hell, because they didn’t know how to use the information correctly and to wait. He called right away, running to Joe Silva. Joe Silva called my manager right away. - For more visit Yahoo! Sports

Of course, its not the first time that Jackson has been convinced that there was a traitor in his presence. Prior to his UFC 114 bout with Rashad Evans, the former champ suffered a knee injury, which appeared to be kept mum ahead of the match-up. However, once things got underway, Evans began striking the ailing joint repeatedly.

While both Evans and Kawa have since adamantly denied the claims, "Rampage" remains steadfast in his belief and says that he'll ultimately leave it up to the fans to weigh the facts and make their own judgement

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:05 pm