Ultimate Fighting Association

Nate Marquardt fires back at BJ Penn, Paul Daley, Hector Lombard and Ben Askren Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nate Marquardt fires back at BJ Penn, Paul Daley, Hector Lombard and Ben Askren Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nate Marquardt fires back at BJ Penn, Paul Daley, Hector Lombard and Ben Askren

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Nate Marquardt fires back at BJ Penn, Paul Daley, Hector Lombard and Ben Askren Empty Nate Marquardt fires back at BJ Penn, Paul Daley, Hector Lombard and Ben Askren

Post by Dist205 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Latest BAMMA signing Nate Marquardt fired back at "the haters" BJ Penn, Hector Lombard and Ben Askren, who recently labeled him a cheater for being on Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Marquardt called the listed above fighter "idiots", who "don't have their facts straight", then adding that he would be more than happy to "spar" anytime, anyplace with any of his so-called enemies:

"These guys are kicking me when I'm down, they call me a cheater, and any way they can get in a low blow they are doing it. They just don't have their facts straight. They're ignorant, they're idiots, and I want to fight them."

Marquardt also discussed the details of his Testosterone Replacement Therapy, and the offers he had from MMA promotions around the globe.

This interview was recorded before the announcement of Nate Marquardt's signing with BAMMA.