Ultimate Fighting Association

Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil Log10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil Log10

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
midgetfromhell
Dist205
6 posters

Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil

Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 2418

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:
    UFC Undisputed 3 Online Record:

Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil Empty Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil

Post by Dist205 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm

"Wanderlei tells me that he's going to send me to the dentist. And I'm thinking, 'the receptionist generally sets those appointments, but if you know the phone number to my local dentist, I guess you could.' Then I'm thinking, 'Is he threatening me? I'm an American gangster, you are an immigrant from Brazil. Are you sure you want to go down this road with me? That's a threat? (...) Hey Wanderlei, let me give you a threat. I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu. I will post said photograph at www.DorksFromBrazil.com with password: not required, username: not required."

"I should be the reigning champion. I punch (Anderson Silva) 300 times, he punches me a couple and they call him the champion? In what parallel universe does that make you the winner? I am the champion. I've been the champion. Anderson's ribs have the exact same problem that his hands and his feet have, they're attached to a cowardly person. For Anderson to say that he wasn't 100-percent, I completely believe him. Who cares? But yeah, do I think his ribs where hurt? Sure. Why would I think they weren't? He's the only one who could tell if they were hurt. - For more from Chael Sonnen, visit MMAMania.com (via FiveKnuckles.com)

It appears Chael Sonnen is wasting little time picking up where he left off, taking aim at Anderson Silva, Black House, and Wanderlei Silva. Sonnen was recently relieved of his CSAC mandated suspension, making him free to apply for his fight license in any state he pleases. When or whom he will face upon his return is still unclear, however the Team Quest fighter spoke candidly about his desire to fight former Light Heavyweight champ Lyoto Machida ("or the karate guy at 205 pounds") during an interview at last weekend's UFC 132.

Prior to his suspension, Sonnen was expected to get an immediate rematch against Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva following his oh-so-close submission loss to "The Spider" at UFC 117. After nearly a year-long hiatus though, where exactly Sonnen fits into the title mix is up for debate, but will likely be heavily dependant on whether Yushin Okami is successful in his attempt at dethroning Silva at UFC 134 in August.

Last edited by Dist205 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Cash $ : 1000

Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil Empty Re: Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Chaels a dick lol
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil Empty Re: Chael Sonnen: I'm an American gangster, Wanderlei Silva is an immigrant from Brazil

Post by Dist205 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 pm

yup dude is delusional!
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 pm

getting punched in the face 300 times makes anderson the winner in this universe cause Sonnen tapped too andersons "Cowardly body"
    alex707perez
    alex707perez
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes
    UFA Black Belt 3stripes

Cash $ : 1153

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-6

Post by alex707perez Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Lol I can't believe some of the things he says lol
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

New Video update.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

This dude Chael is funny as hell. This dude is must see tv. He says the most wildest shit. This video is must see definitely. Just listen to the shit this dude says.
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    xJoRdAnEnGliShx
    UFA Black Belt
    UFA Black Belt

Cash $ : 1729

Post by xJoRdAnEnGliShx Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

sonnen is hilarious, no doubt about it but he dis-respects people too much.
    Dist205
    Dist205
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Dist205 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 pm

xJoRdAnEnGliShx wrote:sonnen is hilarious, no doubt about it but he dis-respects people too much.

agree 100%
    Vito
    Vito
    UFA Sensei
    UFA Sensei

Cash $ : 3361

Extended Profile
    UFA Record: 10-11

Post by Vito Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm

did he call him a "sasquatch" for a reason ...? LOL
    midgetfromhell
    midgetfromhell
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe
    UFA Purple Belt 1stripe

Post by midgetfromhell Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:33 pm

he says no one in the LHW has skill. lets make next match Jon Jones vs Sonnen fuck Sonnen vs Stann
    Messiah2dgod
    Messiah2dgod
    UFA Master Purple Belt
    UFA Master Purple Belt

Cash $ : 1879

Extended Profile
    UFA Record:

Post by Messiah2dgod Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 am

he called him sasqatuch because it was really hard to find him during his suspension

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:39 pm